Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 06:22 AM

Default Re: smoking resin..

[ QUOTE ]
desperate people seek deseperate measures.

Never underestimate the desire of the pheen.

[/ QUOTE ]plenty of people smoke resin. In fact I did last week, but I don't feel the need to start stupid threads asking people about smoking resin. How [censored] dumb is whiskeytown. His friend told him to smoke resin. Instead of quickly googling it, or rather simply just believing his friend, he decides to start another thread about weed. Next time, stop being such a dumb [censored] stoner and save us all the idiocy that is you.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey, can you try and make a thread not involving weed smoke?

Jesus you are [censored] lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it so [censored] hard to read the subject?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I wanted to read about smoked raisins and all I got was this pot filled thread. I am glad I never participate in drug conversations on here.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:29 AM

[/ QUOTE ]plenty of people smoke resin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I know. But do you smoke resin if you have a nice, green bowl right beside it? I hope not. Thus, my comment.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I know. But do you smoke resin if you have a nice, green bowl right beside it? I hope not. Thus, my comment.

[/ QUOTE ]your comment makes no senses. No one would smoke resin if they had some fresh herb.
Old 11-26-2005, 06:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]your comment makes no senses. No one would smoke resin if they had some fresh herb.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's start over.

You quoted my first statement with "Plenty of people smoke resin". I took that as a response aimed to me as such that I should know that plenty of people smoke resin and that my comment of desperate people seek desperate measures not does apply to this thread.

Basically, I thought you were stating that I didn't know what I was talking about and that I should reply to the OP with a comment that makes sense. I thought mine did.

Anyhow, whatever.
Old 11-26-2005, 07:14 AM

Default Here you go, saltcracker.

the problem is this.....

if I reply to you, that might give you the indication I CARE what you think. Before I go any further, let me clairify for you - I could care less what a donk who's reputation for useless posts that pad his post count thinks of my posts - really I don't. 10000+ posts that all say "LOL" or "SIIHP" don't impress me in the slightest nor do I feel they impress the rest of OOT - I'm not trying to be mean, but come on - You're at least as big a novelty as I am if not more so...LOL

And then I thought...well, WT - what a great time to go thru a "Best of" List for the week - expose everyone to my greatness [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

These are the threads I've STARTED - not replied to - STARTED - I've contributed to many more then I've started this week - Once we get past my Bollywood post that went over like a lead balloon, (and yes, I'm going to still watch some Bollywood soon - I want to see what all the fuss is about - millions of Indians can't be wrong) - I created the following posts...

These aren't all OOT posts, but unlike some OOT folks, I believe in visiting all forums and discussions - not just trying to pad my post count by doing a "me too" to every OOT post.

Yes...we had a resin post this week - what else did we have that you may have missed...

You live, you learn - (MTT lesson post)
Are you going Holiday Shopping
Judge sentences women to night in woods for abandoning kittens - posted to Sports by mistake [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
If Rounders was written today
A new take on my avatar
resurrecting an album you haven't heard recently
GWB wants to bomb the press - politics forum
Speeding after playing a driving game
Me trying to find opponents for the same driving game - LOL
a heads up on the latest virus variant

and like I say, I've also replied to LOTS of other posts in the last two weeks - I've got a couple politics posts in which I'm virutally writing the damn Legal arguments for the plaintiffs - but these are in other forums besides the ones you visit - (OOT and Sporting Events - do you even PLAY poker?) -

So - you owe me $45 for an hr. of my time wasted replying to your gripes...and I won't take a check - transfer it via pokerstars please.

LASTLY - regarding the weed posts....

I believe the only way it's going to be decriminalized is if it's destigmatized - the only way that happens is when people DISCUSS it and ADMIT to it and TALK about it - otherwise it keeps the appearance of the bad backroom narcotics...

So all my discussion has a secondary purpose besides merely finding like minded individuals and discussions.

Now, Saltcracker, If you'd put me on YOUR ignore list, I'd appreciate it. I have no desire to teach you any wisdom I may have.

RB
Old 11-26-2005, 07:41 AM

what is the half life of your hash oil? I dunno about your stuff but most hash oil loses it's potency pretty fast.
Old 11-26-2005, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
little rich kid... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

if you knew how stupid that makes you sound, you wouldn't have said it...

I spent way more then my fair share of childhood below the poverty line - did the foodstamps, the Church turkey dinners, and the months of Macroni and Cheese -

That's probably responsible for the drive to succeed that I have now...I've risen pretty damn well in the world, and I suspect that memory of poverty has something to do with it...

no, I know it does.

you're right though, I only started smoking a few months ago - really only after I quit drinking.

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry I offended you. Didn't realize you were so sensitive about being called a 'little rich kid.'
Old 11-26-2005, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what is the half life of your hash oil? I dunno about your stuff but most hash oil loses it's potency pretty fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know about half life, but the pipe hadn't been used in over 10 years and still got me and a friend totally blasted. Originally it was 1-hit-[censored].
Old 11-26-2005, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hey, can you try and make a thread not involving weed smoke?

Jesus you are [censored] lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it so [censored] hard to read the subject?

[/ QUOTE ]god you are a retard.

[/ QUOTE ]

it takes one to know one. hahahahahahahaha.
(saving "I'm rubber and you're glue..."
for a tougher spot)