Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2005, 01:55 PM

Default Re: Time pots

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The game was gooooot.

[/ QUOTE ]
it got better after you left, believe it or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you the guy to my immediate right? Or the half german guy two to my right in the 5's? Or perhaps the Asian guy in the 1's with the insanely hot run of cards? I'm intrigued. And yes, I believe it got better after I left. The overnight 10/20s at Borgata are just absurdly action packed... as a former 6/12er, it is just a different world. Love it.
Old 12-05-2005, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The game was gooooot.

[/ QUOTE ]
it got better after you left, believe it or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you the guy to my immediate right? Or the half german guy two to my right in the 5's? Or perhaps the Asian guy in the 1's with the insanely hot run of cards? I'm intrigued. And yes, I believe it got better after I left. The overnight 10/20s at Borgata are just absurdly action packed... as a former 6/12er, it is just a different world. Love it.

[/ QUOTE ]
one of the new guys that showed up tried the old 5-bet bluff heads up on the river (after getting check-raised on said river)

and the guy to your immediate right wasnt doing time pots, so you know that wasnt me.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:44 PM

yeah, the guy to my immediate right was pretty much a gigantic nit, albeit a quiet one (or so it seemed).
Old 12-05-2005, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah, the guy to my immediate right was pretty much a gigantic nit, albeit a quiet one (or so it seemed).

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread has gotten a bit off topic, BUT I am happy to see that my fellow 2+2ers also enjoy the fish pool known as the Borgata middle limit hold 'em games.

And if you people think that the 10-20 is loose, try the 20-40. It's flat out SICK laggy, much more so than the 10-20 in my limited sample size of 2. Three-betting from the button with 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] and capping from the small blind with K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] is not uncommon.