Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 03:22 AM

Default Re: Bloggers, Trolls, and the STTF

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He is saying you should look at the good things the posters have to offer to the forum and try to ignore the bad. If you can't ignore the bad you simply need to keep to yourself about it and let the moderators deal with it.

People need to stop taking things so personally on an impersonal means of expression, aka the internet. They get too emotionally involved and stubborn with their opinions, which blocks them from getting any good from a useful post.

HC

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw a clip on TV about this white, millionaire, who by all accounts was a successful businessman and great human being. He provided jobs to others and he was a model citizen living in the suburbs. Problem was, he was committing all types of sexual abuse against young women in the basement of his home for years. Are we to ignore the bad because he provided jobs to the community and was a financial success? If we are to ignore the bad in this forum, then there would be no need to moderate and police it. Every argument I'm hearing to the contrary is supporting hypocrisy and favoriticism. This has nothing to do with whther he hurt my feelings or whether I'm taking it too personal. Wrong is wrong, there are no grounds or arguments to sugarcoating it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you hear that yugo? no more basement rapings.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He is saying you should look at the good things the posters have to offer to the forum and try to ignore the bad. If you can't ignore the bad you simply need to keep to yourself about it and let the moderators deal with it.

People need to stop taking things so personally on an impersonal means of expression, aka the internet. They get too emotionally involved and stubborn with their opinions, which blocks them from getting any good from a useful post.

HC

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw a clip on TV about this white, millionaire, who by all accounts was a successful businessman and great human being. He provided jobs to others and he was a model citizen living in the suburbs. Problem was, he was committing all types of sexual abuse against young women in the basement of his home for years. Are we to ignore the bad because he provided jobs to the community and was a financial success? If we are to ignore the bad in this forum, then there would be no need to moderate and police it. Every argument I'm hearing to the contrary is supporting hypocrisy and favoriticism. This has nothing to do with whther he hurt my feelings or whether I'm taking it too personal. Wrong is wrong, there are no grounds or arguments to sugarcoating it.

[/ QUOTE ]

you hear that irie? no more basement rapings.

[/ QUOTE ]

you hear that raptor? no more getting raped in the basement.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

HC

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, i can't figure out who dbach thinks is the child raper

you hear that raptor? no more getting raped in the basement.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-04-2005, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

HC

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

as if we know what you think yugo said that was wrong.

If someone did something truly bannable, the mods will deal with it. If you don't like the way moderators moderate on a site, it truly isn't the site for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've done nothing to The Yugoslavian to deserve being called that. If you don't think so, that's on you. I never got so out of line in that thread to even warrant such a response.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

HC

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, i can't figure out dbach

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp...me either
Old 12-04-2005, 03:30 AM

You're hijacking another thread with your [censored] nonsense? Jesus, man. Stop it.

Everyone's aware that you think Yugo wronged you. Posting about it in every thread you can find isn't gonna change anything in your favor. All it does is piss the rest of us - who find Irie's posts quite intriguing - off.

Stop it.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

HC

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry, i can't figure out dbach

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp...me either

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe it's best that you don't try.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:31 AM

jesus just shut up
Old 12-04-2005, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]