Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 04:30 PM

Default Re: My Brother is Funny

It would be funnier if it included a bad loan episode.
Old 11-22-2005, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
funny as in my brother made a very funny joke, let me explain it to you numbskulls.

LINE 1 Jen: it disgusts me
LINE 2 Jen: seriously
LINE 3 Me: black people?
LINE 4 Jen: no you

the key to this joke is line 3 (see i even numbered it for you guys because i know you aren't very smart). i'm not even sure how to explain this joke, i guess if it's still over your head and you want a good laugh maybe you should make a few new threads about girls and repsond SIIHP 100 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very funny? Well that's simply not true. It was a quick sacrcastic whitty little comment, the kind I make hundreds of times a day. Next time you say something is funny, it better damn well be.

[/ QUOTE ]I agree, its humorous, but wtf, I say literally hundreds of things like this every day, all of which are either just as funny or funnier, and I would never feel the desire the post any of them.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:03 PM

"I agree, its humorous, but wtf, I say literally hundreds of things like this every day, all of which are either just as funny or funnier "

very doubtful
Old 11-22-2005, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"I agree, its humorous, but wtf, I say literally hundreds of things like this every day, all of which are either just as funny or funnier "

very doubtful

[/ QUOTE ]Bruiser,
you know me about as well as you know a womens vagina, which means I am literally a figment of your imagination.
Old 11-22-2005, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

very doubtful

[/ QUOTE ]Bruiser,
you know me about as well as you know a womens vagina, which means I am literally a figment of your imagination.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 11-22-2005, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bruiser,

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. Now THAT was funny.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bruiser,

[/ QUOTE ]

you are SO funny! seriously, the insertion of a backhanded vagina joke into a thread not even related to it whatsoever is SO CLEVER! no one would have ever expected that! I think it was brilliant how you threw in a joke about his lack of getting girls in such an abstract, unexpected way - I am In AWE over your off-the-cuff humour. especially over the internet! I am practically rolling on the floor laughing! BRILLIANT! no seriously, and the word "literally", which isn't even correctly used - WOW! that is SOOO funny! the use of "womens", although not correct spelling, just adds to this absolutely devastating putdown! WOWOWOW! do you write stand-up? because I would be there for every single one of your shows! honestly, I would be!
Old 11-22-2005, 06:39 PM

I really hope you aren't trying to be funny.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are SO funny! seriously, the insertion of a backhanded vagina joke into a thread not even related to it whatsoever is SO CLEVER! no one would have ever expected that! I think it was brilliant how you threw in a joke about his lack of getting girls in such an abstract, unexpected way - I am In AWE over your off-the-cuff humour. especially over the internet! I am practically rolling on the floor laughing! BRILLIANT! no seriously, and the word "literally", which isn't even correctly used - WOW! that is SOOO funny! the use of "womens", although not correct spelling, just adds to this absolutely devastating putdown! WOWOWOW! do you write stand-up? because I would be there for every single one of your shows! honestly, I would be!

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 11-22-2005, 06:45 PM

WTF is up with OOT today. Lots of hating in this thread and in the cyber scamming one, I guess it's that time of the month for us.

Swede