Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2005, 07:42 PM

Default Before I screwup my Party account.......

My original Party account and all associated financial accounts have been closed for several years.(ugly divorce)

I have been playing on my girlfriends account for a couple years. It is linked to her bank account and ID and all are verified. I have recently setup an account in my name linked to my bank account. Obviously, I don't think transferring funds between the two party accounts would be very smart. Is it really neccesary to close out her account completely before I start using my account on the same computer?
Old 11-17-2005, 07:56 PM

Default Re: Before I screwup my Party account.......

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously, I don't think transferring funds between the two party accounts would be very smart. Is it really neccesary to close out her account completely before I start using my account on the same computer?

[/ QUOTE ]

A friend of mine wanted to buy a computer and wanted to learn to play online poker. We set her up an account on my computer and it was flagged right away and we were told to contact Party. We called and told them the truth, that she wanted an account, yada yada yada... All they wanted was some verification from her to be faxed which we did and it was no problem. We have 2 computers networked here and we can both get on our individual computers and play, of course not on the same tables! If any relationship shows up at all between players (tranferring money, refer a friend, things like that) they won't allow you on the same table.

So I think you'd be okay even transferring money but they will know there is some relationship. As long as there is no apparent collusion, I don't think Party cares. As for other sites, I don't know.

Hope this helps [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Terry
Old 11-18-2005, 04:01 AM

I had a friend sign-up with a rakeback affiliate after the party/skin divorce. He then gave me the account info and I tranferred funds from my account and I am getting rakeback with no problem and I never made a deposit. The key is getting a clean PC for the new account sign-up.

-Bishop
Old 11-18-2005, 05:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The key is getting a clean PC for the new account sign-up

[/ QUOTE ]
Not even that! Piece of cake two people are allowed to share a computer! The only thing is as mentionned above they might flag the second account and ask for a fax of ID. Make sure the address entered in Party is the real one!