Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 11-16-2005, 09:42 AM

Default Re: Magoo pictures posted

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. Kind of a let down. From reading the threads it sounded like this Magoo thing was going to be enormous. Made me jealous I was not going to be there.... but then there were like what, five people at crapsfest?

It's cool that they let you take pictures in the poker room though.

[/ QUOTE ]

The number of people at Crapsfest was disappointing, but the Magoo game had three full tables going as well as people standing around w/o seats. I'd guess 40+ people showed up for the actual game, and there were others in town that didn't play ther Magoo game.
Old 11-16-2005, 11:04 AM

That's cool. The triple flop stuff looked like fun. Very nice of the MGM staff to accomodate you guys. I only hope there were non 2+2 people standing around waiting to get a regular table who could not. Ha ha ha.
Old 11-16-2005, 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That's cool. The triple flop stuff looked like fun. Very nice of the MGM staff to accomodate you guys. I only hope there were non 2+2 people standing around waiting to get a regular table who could not. Ha ha ha.

[/ QUOTE ]

There were a lot of random people standing around. I tipped most of them for their trouble. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-17-2005, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You look totally not at all like how I had you pictured in my head. (I think I am about 0 for 243523452345 on mental images of people.)

[/ QUOTE ]

really? I'm curious to know what you thought i looked like, and how i really look has disappointed you! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say I was dissapointed, I really had no emotional reaction one way or the other, I just didnt picture you as so skinny. Also, you look more like you are in your early 30's, less worldly than your posts reveal (as if sppearance is really a reflection of that). Like I said, my mental pictures are always wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've always looked younger than I am....and I've gotten skinny since I started playing poker and not going to the gym...I've been meaning to rectify that... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny, many people I meet from 2p2 look nothing like I would have expected (dynasty), but dominic looks, imo, exactly like i would have expected.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You look totally not at all like how I had you pictured in my head. (I think I am about 0 for 243523452345 on mental images of people.)

[/ QUOTE ]

really? I'm curious to know what you thought i looked like, and how i really look has disappointed you! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say I was dissapointed, I really had no emotional reaction one way or the other, I just didnt picture you as so skinny. Also, you look more like you are in your early 30's, less worldly than your posts reveal (as if sppearance is really a reflection of that). Like I said, my mental pictures are always wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've always looked younger than I am....and I've gotten skinny since I started playing poker and not going to the gym...I've been meaning to rectify that... [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny, many people I meet from 2p2 look nothing like I would have expected (dynasty), but dominic looks, imo, exactly like i would have expected.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL....is this good or bad?