Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2005, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Opened new Party Acct. Today

Then I misunderstood some of the other posts. I understood posts to say that new accounts would receive the new benefits from party.
Old 10-17-2005, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who said I even use an affiliate. I am talking about extras from party that have been publicly discussed for a long time. I don't think RB was even available.

[/ QUOTE ]
Very good answer. Obviously I misunderstood you and I'm sorry I picked your post to answer. Mea culpa.
Old 10-17-2005, 07:01 PM

Good post Stellar. I hope the irony is not lost that it's the very same mega-affiliates who are now decrying this public spectacle who themselves are responsible for it. They purchased this forum/adspace without a proper understandings of its potential implications, and were the first to announce their intention to flaunt the existing RB rules. You'll have to excuse the exasperated readers who got their appetetites wetted by a bunch of prematurely optimistic posts, and are then told to keep their traps shut by the same folk, lest they "ruin it for everybody". Mighty hypocritical
Old 10-17-2005, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] StellarWind.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

As do I. It's an extremely common error, but the word is "discreet" not "discrete." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2005, 08:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's an extremely common error, but the word is "discreet" not "discrete." [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Oops, it's a homonym [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]. Thanks for teaching me something new [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img].
Old 10-17-2005, 09:22 PM

I know I'm new here, but if this thread has nothing to do with rakeback/affiliates, what's it doing in this section?
Old 10-17-2005, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Then I misunderstood some of the other posts. I understood posts to say that new accounts would receive the new benefits from party.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be really excited about all the cool logo-ized merch you'll be recieving the mail. Screw rakeback. Party Poker mesh caps--woot!
Old 10-17-2005, 11:41 PM

I posted because I opened a new account in hopes to start receiving party "extras" that are supposedly offered through party now, not just shirts and caps but other offers that are available and listed on their website. The main reason I posted is I found it strange that party contacted me right away after opening a new account so I could receive some bonuses that I hadn't gotten on my old account. I don't see why not to post in this forum since this seems to be where people are discussing what extra things you can get from party.

I don't have an affiliate or a RB deal for party, but I also don't see why I can't get the things that party openly offers on their website that I wasn't getting via my previous account, be it on my own or through whatever means are necessary.

I have no information nor contact or anything else known about "under the table" deals and I haven't contacted any of these "rakeback" sites. I honestly don't know what people are getting their panties in a bunch over. If I want to earn RB I will play on Empire or another skin or site that offers RB. When I play on party, I want to make sure I am getting everything party feels like offering.
Old 10-18-2005, 12:57 AM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC

hahahahah

teddy, i have been reading your posts and not sure of your venom. but you clearly have not been reading what we have been writing. we from point one of this party ordeal, said, wait, do not jump into deals, do not do anything, see what transpires.

if you are so naive to think, that this forum that started a few weeks ago, spurned party to kill off the skins, then well, you are simply not playing with a full deck.

you are confusing the people who own this forum, with those that were offering 'prematurely optimistic posts' who then turned around and said be quiet.

i understand if you guys are upset that your rakeback is in jeoprady, but we(all affilaites, well those with honest businesses) are reacting and doing our best to play within the sites rules, then offer you guys rakeback, which in turn makes our businesses successful and profitable. i have been doing it for over 2 years now, and doing it well. but party is the one who is creating this, they fostered the environment that provided rakeback, they made a boatload of money doing it also. now they are the ones who are taking it away, for some of you, aka; those who jumped on the get party rakeback now bandwagon.
Old 10-18-2005, 01:07 AM

You're on tilt tonight.

From the lack of professionalism throughout, it's hard to trust in anyone posting in this forum.