Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Bye bye Empire...

[ QUOTE ]
What's the common reason why players are booted from Empire? I've heard a lot of that lately.

[/ QUOTE ]

(1) Empire sends you an e-mail saying, "Come and play at our site and we will give you a $100 bonus. Just deposit and play the hand requirements in the time required and we will release the bonus.

(2) You make a deposit into Empire and play for the bonus they have offered you.

(3) After playing for the bonus, and you maybe even play some more hands after that, you make a withdrawl.

(4) Empire bans your account.

That's all there is to it, it's easy.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Until you realize they are still going to be succesful. Go cry because you were breaking the TOS agreement and your account was closed. Ill enjoy playing at empire still.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was banned from there also. Apparently your craniumm was firmly planted in your rectum when the mass banning occured.

No TOS was violated. They offered bonus in which the requirements were fulfilled by many. Understand these were the requirements they set. Once I met teh requirement I then withdrew and then played at the site of my preference.

I am sure the OP will accept your apology once you remove your head from your ass and foot from your mouth.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Glad to see that the (very expensive but apparently very effective) Jamaican voodoo curse I ordered for Empire after they decided, for no apparent reason, to close my account (wich I had for 1 (yes one) month) is working.
To the execs, I can add, "may your bottoms itch and your arms be too short"

Empire poker
R.I.P.

[/ QUOTE ]

Buddy! WTF - I would have chipped in for that! I mean .. come on - if we can send Granny to the WSOP - we could have helped you out.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:37 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Glad to see that the (very expensive but apparently very effective) Jamaican voodoo curse I ordered for Empire after they decided, for no apparent reason, to close my account (wich I had for 1 (yes one) month) is working.
To the execs, I can add, "may your bottoms itch and your arms be too short"

Empire poker
R.I.P.

[/ QUOTE ]

Buddy! WTF - I would have chipped in for that! I mean .. come on - if we can send Granny to the WSOP - we could have helped you out.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about we send one of those get well soon cards, one that is really untastefull? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2005, 09:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No TOS was violated

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, such as having accounts on other skins? Whats the funny thing about all the people that were banned? They were for the most part low limit bonus whores playing on numerous party skins, and using bonuses at different skins. I have been playing on Empire for a year now and have had good service the entire time.

And after scrolling through 4 pages of lists of your postings, and seeing there was not a single post in a poker strategy forum I feel that you are likely one of these marginal players that were breaking the TOS by having multiple accounts for simply bonus whoring.
Old 10-10-2005, 09:49 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob

I have been playing on Empire for a year now
And where do you plan to play now? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Beat it nerd, nobody wants to hear your "I wait until it's green to cross the street whinning" [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2005, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No TOS was violated

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh yeah, such as having accounts on other skins? Whats the funny thing about all the people that were banned? They were for the most part low limit bonus whores playing on numerous party skins, and using bonuses at different skins. I have been playing on Empire for a year now and have had good service the entire time.

And after scrolling through 4 pages of lists of your postings, and seeing there was not a single post in a poker strategy forum I feel that you are likely one of these marginal players that were breaking the TOS by having multiple accounts for simply bonus whoring.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gee and your opinion meant so much for me. I won't make up facts or assumptions. I've been registered here for a long time amd playing even longer. I have booked winnings every year and have quite a few extravances to show for it.

I was going to look up your posts but decided not to. Does no good to read posts that clearly must be incorrect as the poster has his head up his ass.

Believe it or not, not all posters here play professionally. Some play for the enjoyment while pocketing a little change. Read the posts concerning the account closures. Violation of TOS was never given as a reason by Empire. I was told personally over the phone the reason was I only played there during a bonus. Gee, meeting their requirements for claiming a bonus is against TOS? Since your the expert please point out to me where it says that.

In the meantime I implore you to once again remove your head from your ass. You're gonna suffocate man. I'm sure you'll also be enjoying better service now that all thats left are 1-2K multi-tabling, rakeback getting, TAGs with heads too far up their asses to realize the games there are nowhere near as profitable as they once were.
Old 10-10-2005, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No TOS was violated

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I coudn't help myself.
See question 1:

I rest my case
Old 10-10-2005, 10:31 PM

There are still good mid limit shorthanded tables. There are now always shorthanded 30/60 tables, and I can finally play 50/100. Im happy. Cry more that you cant bonus whore anymore there.
Old 10-10-2005, 11:56 PM

Can't wait to see Empire's next financial update.