Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2005, 07:23 PM

Default Re: Prophecy fighting back against party!!

He's worth a little NC giggle. The fact that he never posts or discusses actual hands tells us all about his low skill level. He's just the class clown who we all laughed at at school. I just hope I get to play him more often.
Old 09-29-2005, 12:01 AM

Um I'm not sure how much good this will do since most people won't believe what I say anyways [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], but that wasn't us. Sorry to burst your bubble, but we have enough going on that we don't have time to play poker [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Are you sure this guy was an advertiser for Poker Prophecy and not just an advertiser for one of those other spamming asshats that pollute your tables [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]?
Old 09-29-2005, 12:20 AM

Is the player to your right a fish?!?!?

everything about Poker Prophecy is gay
Old 09-29-2005, 09:34 AM

the funniest thing on prophecy's site:

"For best results, a Player should have 20 or more games played to get an idea of their skill level."
Old 09-29-2005, 10:26 AM

Is the poster three slots above a fish???

Now you can find out just by using the search function
Old 09-29-2005, 10:42 AM

Scamming old ladies out of their weekly pension pay your new "job"?
Old 09-29-2005, 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you sure this guy was an advertiser for Poker Prophecy and not just an advertiser for one of those other spamming asshats that pollute your tables [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]?

[/ QUOTE ]

Does your statement imply that all table spammers are asshats except poker prophecy? I have to say that spamming is the lowest of the low. I hold nothing but comtempt for spammers and feel that an individual must be retarded to believe that their form of spamming is fine while another's spamming is not.

Pay for legitimate advertisements, deadbeat. Keep your ugly fcuking gold-brickin' ass off my poker tables.
Old 09-29-2005, 04:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Um I'm not sure how much good this will do since most people won't believe what I say anyways [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img], but that wasn't us. Sorry to burst your bubble, but we have enough going on that we don't have time to play poker [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have to admit, i recognised the name "letseeflops" and jumped to the conclusion that it was a spammer from prophecy.. I guess it could have been a spammer from another site. Apologies if i got this wrong.

On another note, i find it interesting that 4 to 5 regular posters decided to flame me for no reason whatsoever. You guys really need to get a life.

PS Duke, leave the bag of used bank notes by the swings in the park as discussed [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-29-2005, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys really need to get a life.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, coming from YOU!

We are still awaiting an actual hand discussion from you so we can appreciate your poker godliness. That's how you get respect around here.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You guys really need to get a life.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, coming from YOU!

We are still awaiting an actual hand discussion from you so we can appreciate your poker godliness. That's how you get respect around here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have posted hand discussion, and am willing to state too many players on 2+2 play too tight early on. I'll start a new thread on this now.