FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: A2s
Raise 6 5.66%
Call 33 31.13%
Fold 67 63.21%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-27-2005, 03:21 PM

Default Re: Online Poker Tycoon !

lol. funniest [censored] I've read in a while. Would you mind if I posted this somewhere else? haha

I voted 1 by the way.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:47 PM

I hope you use the word "insightful" ironcially?
Old 09-27-2005, 04:03 PM

stopped reading all the posts. The main thing is the recurring theme that this poll is stupid. First of all, you obviously have no understanding of business because you wouldn't lose $30 mill on this probably ever because it is such a profit rich industry, let alone in 6 months. So right off the bat it makes no sense. Also, you could run a clean online poker site and still make tons, probably more than running a rigged site because running a rigged site would get you into loads of trouble. These sites make tooooooons in rake and so would yours, more than enough to account for bonuses and shitty merchandise. So, to reiterate the underlying theme of my post, and everyone elses, stupid post. There should be a third scenario, "Run an honest site, stay out of trouble, and still make millions upon millions"
Old 09-27-2005, 05:48 PM

Ridiculous question, because you have the outcomes reversed. A rigged site would quickly go broke, as have several 'shady' sites that tried to open and word got around. An honest site would rake in millions. Not sure where you got the idea it would be the other way around.
Old 09-27-2005, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ridiculous question, because you have the outcomes reversed. A rigged site would quickly go broke, as have several 'shady' sites that tried to open and word got around. An honest site would rake in millions. Not sure where you got the idea it would be the other way around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he's a boring, repetitive, unimaginative troll.
Old 09-27-2005, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The most interesting about this poll so far, is not that twice as many have admitted they would be dishonest, but that most readers chose not to vote.

[/ QUOTE ]
I explained this in the third reply, you trolltard. The two options you gave are not in any way descriptive of real, actual life. Hence reasonable people choose not to participate in your utterly moranic poll. <font color="white">Please step in front of a speeding bus.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

In other words, you mean that there is more than just honesty and dishonesty?
I would [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]looooooooove [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] to hear more about the other possibilities.
Some quick thoughts:
- rigged only during weekends.
- only if I need more than 10 bunnies that night.
- the local dictator is playing.
- my sister's best friend is visiting, she'a babe and I want to impress her.
- only when my mom says it's ok.
- depending how badly my prostata is hurting.
- never on sundays.
[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not really sure why you weren't on my ignore list before today. This was obviously a huge oversight my part and some big horse should probably PIIMP to punish me for it. However, i can assure you that i have now corrected the problem.

Before posting again please think about the following last four letters of YSSCKY:.

SCKY.

Thanks,

stabn
Old 09-27-2005, 08:13 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob

Wow, very interesting in fact!
I only need to show myself a few times a year and post a few stupid threads (the one with polls and involving rigged sites give the best results) and half the forum (if not more) wants to show me how senseless the threads are.

If you really believe that this is a serious post and that the only possibilities I can think of in a business involving $30,000,000 are the ones you can read at the beginning of this thread I am affraid you have to hope very hard that there will soon be some miracle drug that will improve considerably the human IQ.

Or it may be that like me, you are sometimes bored and think it's funny to post silly threads.
Oh wait, I am here a few times a year, how about you?.....
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Looking forward to the next intelligent comments (read the ones trying so desperately to show me how silly the poll is, mwahahahaha).

PS: There are still more no votes than yes! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-27-2005, 08:26 PM

I see you replied to my post. Maybe you just don't read well? Hopefully this will help:

[ QUOTE ]

*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-27-2005, 08:42 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob

[ QUOTE ]
I see you replied to my post. Maybe you just don't read well? Hopefully this will help:

[ QUOTE ]

*** You are ignoring this user ***

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I replied to your post because it was the last one, not because it was more interesting than the others [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Ps: the ignore feature is obviously not working as you can still read this [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]