Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 09-17-2005, 07:29 PM

Default Electric shavers and beard trimmers

Does anyone have a recommendation or testimonial for a good electric razor and also for a beard trimmer.

I prefer electric to blade and occasionally have a goatee, so I need both. I have had some cheap ones over the years that seem to break down fast. Cost is no issue.

Thanks

X
Old 09-17-2005, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Electric shavers and beard trimmers

For a beard trimmer the Norelco T765 and similar offerings from Norelco work nice. I recharge mine about every 2 months or so and it has a fairly standard 9 height settings.

I wear a fairly tight goatee and use setting 5, so you can obviously go very short to longer with the range it offers. Plus pull the blade guard off and you have a general purpose trimmer for sideburns or your woman's bikini line.
Old 09-17-2005, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For a beard trimmer the Norelco T765 and similar offerings from Norelco work nice. I recharge mine about every 2 months or so and it has a fairly standard 9 height settings.

I wear a fairly tight goatee and use setting 5, so you can obviously go very short to longer with the range it offers. Plus pull the blade guard off and you have a general purpose trimmer for sideburns or your woman's bikini line.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you saying you would use the same trimmer on your face and your woman's bikini line?
Old 09-17-2005, 09:25 PM

I've never been a fan of the electric, but try them every few years. The Remington Titanium with the screen (not the rotating heads) that I have now is the best I've used.