Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2005, 05:43 PM

Default Re: Empire gone crazy !

[ QUOTE ]
I dont doubt I cost them money right now as do all the other people who strictly whore the site but as I become a better player and have a bigger bankroll and decide to move to higher limits they have no chance of getting that money.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo. Doesn't everyone start at the bottom (especially the fish)? They are killing their future 15/30 fish who haven't grown up yet.
Old 05-06-2005, 05:59 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob

Thanks M.B.E. I will consider your advice.
It's not that I really care about the closed account. Party and skins are not my home site, but I do think that it's over the line to call your customers for suspicious.'
I can't speak for the rest, but I know that I can sleep well at night... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-06-2005, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bingo. Doesn't everyone start at the bottom (especially the fish)? They are killing their future 15/30 fish who haven't grown up yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most fish just buy in for whatever they like to gamble with. Those who move up as their skill advances might make premature leaps, but most of them move back down, and make a second coming after polishing their play.

Yes, if you play a decent but not stellar post-flop play you will slowly bleed some chips to someone who does play a stellar post-flop game. But it's far from making you a fish. A TAG 3/6'er who moves up to 5/10 isn't suddenly going to see 65% of all flops and merrily go to the river on most hands...

In NL it's way more pronounced, as even small advantages is enough to break you. That's not really the case in limit though.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:34 PM

I get home. Try to sign in, and the account is frozen. So I call the 866 #. Broken English man explains that only VIP can handle my account. I must email them.

I expain that I did. He states that only they can help and I should wait. I explain that many fellow players have waited long periods of time for responces and he should do his best to help me now - or - at least give me a reason why. (I have NO MONEY THERE).

I wait for 2 minutes and he comes back and states that they will email me shortly.

This can only get better! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 05-06-2005, 08:41 PM

Default Hmmmm . . . maybe there IS something going on.

I opened an account at Empire last weekend. On Monday I received a welcome e-mail telling me that I had received an entry into the $5000 Newplayer Freeroll. When I e-mailed support, they said that April was the last month they were going to have the NPFR. Something MAY be up there, after all.
Old 05-06-2005, 08:47 PM

Default Re: Hmmmm . . . maybe there IS something going on.

[ QUOTE ]
I opened an account at Empire last weekend. On Monday I received a welcome e-mail telling me that I had received an entry into the $5000 Newplayer Freeroll. When I e-mailed support, they said that April was the last month they were going to have the NPFR. Something MAY be up there, after all.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about this for a crazy idea? Party is about to take over Empire. After all, they did it with PokerNow and with the IPO it would grow the company fast at a very low cost (compared to attracting that number of customers via advertising). Also it would bring back many high volume players.

Since Empire are a separate entity it would make sense with the "you have an account on both Party and Empire"-angle.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Vincent,

Thank you for contacting customer support.

We want to inform you that this account has been randomly checked and found to be consist with suspicious and wrongful actions that we don’t support at EmpirePoker.com. For this reason, we regret to inform you that the account has been closed permanently by management. Unfortunately, the process is not reversible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have no idea what I could have done, unless playing when they offer a bonus is a crime.

I emailed back:
<font color="blue"> Please explain the exact activty that I have done. </font>
Old 05-07-2005, 09:24 AM

Unfortunately, we cannot provide you with further information. The account has been closed due to Management desicion.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

LOL - what trash.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:31 AM

Default HAVE ANYONE HAD ANY MONEY AT EMPIRE WHEN YOUR ACCOUNT GOT CLOSED?

Sorry if this have been answerd somewhere else but I have not seen it....

Have someone have had any money at empire when your account have got closed?
If so, then what have happend with the money?
Old 05-09-2005, 02:13 AM

I have ONE Party account and ZERO skin accounts. I've played Party for nothing but reload/comeback bonus since Jan. Last week I played a few hours after the whore bans started. Right now I'm strongly considering cashing out my meager balance and removing the Party software. I win more $$ at other sites. I've been there checking out the supposedly uber fish filled games.

Even if the whores are paying less MGR than bonus the whores are filling seats keeping more tables going, thus the MGR from the fish/non-whores is greater than it would be without the multitabling whores.