Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-10-2005, 12:56 PM

Default Re: 7 hands from my last loosing session.

[ QUOTE ]
hand #1, I bet the river, it's more than possible he's on a frisky AK, I see that commonly capped.

[/ QUOTE ]
a river bet is fine.. I just don't see a worse hand calling/better hand folding.

[ QUOTE ]

hand #6, you've got a gutshot straight draw, a flush draw, and a middle pair. Why would you not bet the turn?

[/ QUOTE ]

no improvement, one less card, and it would suck to be raised (which seems likely).

nonetheless, it's HU and I probably would bet in this spot.
Old 03-10-2005, 01:01 PM

Default Re: 7 hands from my last loosing session.

Thanks for all input.

I'm going to post some more of my own thoughts regarding these hands after thinking them through and reading your thoughts.

#1 calling on the flop must be a misstake. Raise and fold on a turn bet or fold on the flop right away. Would had been different if I held the T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] right?

#2 is tricky. Both beting flop and river are good choices, cant really figure this hand out.

#3 obvious river bet.

#4 raise PF? The game is fairly tight and i cant by any means have an equity edge.

#5 I thought my biggest misstake was betting the river here as only TT,JJ and QQ would pay me of and the other possible hands would reraise. Though everyone suggest the betting here so I'm probably wrong.

#6 I dont have a gutshot on the turn as someone suggested but still probably worth a bet. Weather check-calling or beting the river is better i dont know. Bet the turn and check call the river might be best.

#7 seems like 50/50 (call down/fold) without a good read on villain.

Thanks again everyone for your oppinions.