Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-06-2005, 09:50 AM

Default Re: Party Poker November VIP Payments

I was paid in full for every raked hand that I played including the ones over and above my quota. I was offered $800 for 22k raked hands and should have recieved 1,864.15
Yesterday I had 1,800 credited in my account. Maybe they just round it off to the nearest hundred?
Old 12-06-2005, 10:43 AM

My deal was for $650 for 17k raked hands. I only did 5700 raked hands, so my bonus should be for $200 or so. I have received nothing. Unless things change, I think I'm done with Party. Too many decent bonus/rakeback deals with other sites that more than make up for Party's fishiness factor.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:29 AM

Default NOTE: FOR ALL THOSE THAT GOT SHORTED

I got shorted my first month (October) They originally sent me about $150 less than I earned. I simply emailed my representative and said "how many hands did I play, I felt like I played more than that" and she checked, saw that I played more, and deposited the $150 into my account.

I get the feeling the payments are done with some sort of awful automated process that for some reason can't do simple math.

But just to relieve your minds, I got shorted in October and it was taken care of shortly thereafter.
Old 12-06-2005, 12:58 PM

Default Re: NOTE: FOR ALL THOSE THAT GOT SHORTED

Here's a great idea for the vip program:

Party could simply 'out-source' the management of this program to their affiliates. That way they could reduce their overhead a little and save themselves all this hassle. Then the affiliates could decide how much of a bonus they would like to give to their players. Maybe if we were really lucky the affiliates would even be willing to take these bonuses out of their own pocket, costing party 0 extra dollars.

Free market competition might even result in better deals for high volume players and give them a lot of incentive to play at party. This might even make some players HAPPY to play at party.

I don't know about calling it a vip bonus, though. Hmmm . . . maybe they should call it a 'percentage of the pot taken by party poker rebate plan'. Or maybe something shorter and catchier. Rake-return? No, that doesn't sound quite right. Hmmm . . . Rake-give away? Rake-payment-reduction-for -generating-thousands-of dollars-for-an-ungreateful-greedy-site? Oooo, hat's a good one.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:17 PM

To keep track of raked hands I've been using the Party Points.
Use the live game points earned.

points earned / the rate points accumulate * 20 = raked hands.

It is more difficult to track if you play multiple limits during the same session.

Since they are supposed to use points instead of raked hands in the future it should be much easier to keep track.

All No Limit and Pot Limit Tables 4 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day

All $.5/$1 and $1/$2 Tables 4 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day

All $2/$4 Tables 6 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day

All $3/$6 and $5/$10 Non Jackpot Tables 12 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day

All $3/$6 and $5/$10 Jackpot Tables 15 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day

All $10/$20, $15/$30, $20/$40 and $30/$60 Non Jackpot Tables 18 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day

All $10/$20 and $15/$30 Jackpot Tables 24 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day

All $50/$100 and $100/$200 Non Jackpot Table 28 Party Points for every 20 raked hands played on these tables in a day
Old 12-06-2005, 03:28 PM

You can user pokertracker, limit it to Partypoker and give it a date range of 11/1 through 11/30 (or during the month just "since date: 11/01/05"

Then you can go in the game notes tab. Enter minimum rake of 0.01 and select all hands('get all' button instead of letting it display 100 at a time or something). That should tell you how many hands you've played that were raked.

My goal last month was 7,000 hands. pokertracker told me I'd played about 7,050, I e-mailed Party when I hit it and they replied and confirmed i'd hit 7K hands, and I had no troubles.

Got paid yesterday, haven't gotten a new offer yet.
Old 12-06-2005, 04:34 PM

i got $250 from VIP Bonus November. the funny thing is that i didnt even know i had it.

when i called vip back during thanksgiving, i complained that i didnt get a vip offer.

they offered $100 for 250 sng's by end of nov (5 days from when i called).

i didnt even try for it since i didnt have that kind of time that week.

then yesterday (12/5) $250 was deposited into my acct by VIP Bonus November.

no clue... but not complaining! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2005, 05:06 PM

oh wow.. and that $250 wasnt even deducted from my MGR?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2005, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
oh wow.. and that $250 wasnt even deducted from my MGR?! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was paid in December it will most likely be applied to December's MGR

busguy
Old 12-06-2005, 06:06 PM

Still nothing. I sent an e-mail, but no response yet.