Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2005, 01:34 PM

Default has anyone succesfully used this today?

All I got was some crappy points thing for 30 bucks.
Old 11-18-2005, 01:41 PM

Default Re: Party 30% Up To 150 Reload Bonus 10x (Maybe)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone confirm that using this code doesn't move you under the pokerlistings tracker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't that be shady... Definitely something to consider though.

Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm clueless. what would this exactly mean, moving me to pokerlistings? I did not sign up through party affiliate if that's what pokerlistings is.. how would they just "move" me?
Old 11-18-2005, 02:55 PM

For what its worth, I was still tracked by my affiliate yesterday. So it doesn't look like it puts you under the poker listings tracker.
Old 11-18-2005, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Can anyone confirm that using this code doesn't move you under the pokerlistings tracker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm clueless. what would this exactly mean, moving me to pokerlistings? I did not sign up through party affiliate if that's what pokerlistings is.. how would they just "move" me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to say the original suggestion was kinda "dumb" . . . but it was kinda . . . .

Why would Party let a player that had signed up directly with them be "moved" to an affiliate so they then pay that affiliate "fees", that they didn't have to before (ie. they got to keep all the rake generated).

Also, why would Party let someone who signed up with an affiliate be "taken" or "moved" over to a different affiliate. Just a guess but that would probably piss off the first affiliate a bit don't you think.

Pretty silly theory in my opinion.

busguy
Old 11-18-2005, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to say the original suggestion was kinda "dumb" . . . but it was kinda . . . .

Why would Party let a player that had signed up directly with them be "moved" to an affiliate so they then pay that affiliate "fees", that they didn't have to before (ie. they got to keep all the rake generated).

Also, why would Party let someone who signed up with an affiliate be "taken" or "moved" over to a different affiliate. Just a guess but that would probably piss off the first affiliate a bit don't you think.

Pretty silly theory in my opinion.

busguy

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it any dumber than giving us $150 for signing up through an affiliate we didn't sign up through?
Old 11-18-2005, 03:35 PM

I got this one yesterday, and today when I opened it up, I got a popup for 25% to $100 bonus as well

did anyone else get that too?
Old 11-18-2005, 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got this one yesterday, and today when I opened it up, I got a popup for 25% to $100 bonus as well

did anyone else get that too?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, and you win strange avitar contest
Old 11-18-2005, 04:14 PM

Instead of trying to deposit for the PLISTINGS bonus, which I was pretty sure I wouldn't get, I e-mailed Party first stating that I had heard about this bonus and was wondering if I would be able to get it, or if they had another option for me.

Less than an hour after sending the email I got a response back saying I could have a $100 bonus at 5x with a $500 deposit. I'll take 1/3rd the required hands for 2/3rd the bonus.

Party seems to be trying pretty hard to make people happy right now, which is a step in the right direction.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Instead of trying to deposit for the PLISTINGS bonus, which I was pretty sure I wouldn't get, I e-mailed Party first stating that I had heard about this bonus and was wondering if I would be able to get it, or if they had another option for me.

Less than an hour after sending the email I got a response back saying I could have a $100 bonus at 5x with a $500 deposit. I'll take 1/3rd the required hands for 2/3rd the bonus.

Party seems to be trying pretty hard to make people happy right now, which is a step in the right direction.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or they just could be retarded and their "rationale" for giving out bonuses depends entirely on who answers your email.
Old 11-18-2005, 04:43 PM

Just got a popup for 15% up to $75 7x. Not great, but I'll take it on top of the PLISTINGS I slipped past them before they caught on.