Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-06-2005, 04:22 PM

Default Re: Living on your own for the first time

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Actually I thought many studies have shown the divorce rate to correlated with A)people living together before being married and B)rising incomes and work rates of women.

[/ QUOTE ]
There are all kinds of statistics thrown out there that come from biased studies and are reported by biased writers in biased media outlets. I wouldn't believe any of that sort of thing unless I'd read the study myself and had a good enough grasp of the subject matter to gauge its objectivity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the same studies showed that divorce was caused by global warming.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:22 PM

If he's resenting her not cleaning up after him, won't he still resent her for adding an extra monthly expense instead of cleaning up after him? It sounds like the issue is just as much his expectations of a wife as it is the mess.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If he's resenting her not cleaning up after him, won't he still resent her for adding an extra monthly expense instead of cleaning up after him? It sounds like the issue is just as much his expectations of a wife as it is the mess.

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing is I clean up after myself. I am neat. She is a slob. I pull out her hair from the drain in the shower, after I've told her a million times clean the damn bathroom after you use it, she uses my razor when she forgets to replace her own and leaves it blade side down on the sink and dulls the blade, see its beyond having a maid. Let me stop I'm getting pissed just thinking of it.
Old 10-06-2005, 04:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The thing is I clean up after myself. I am neat. She is a slob. I pull out her hair from the drain in the shower, after I've told her a million times clean the damn bathroom after you use it, she uses my razor when she forgets to replace her own and leaves it blade side down on the sink and dulls the blade, see its beyond having a maid. Let me stop I'm getting pissed just thinking of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Deep breaths man, this is like having a roommate. It's about the love man...
Old 10-06-2005, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Deep breaths man, this is like having a roommate. It's about the sex man...

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 10-06-2005, 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no god damn way I'm touching that one! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]