Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2005, 04:06 PM

Default Re: JJ#2

You say SB tries too hard to get fancy. There doesn't seem to be much fancy about his bet.

Although you're getting 9:1 on this, I'm tempted to fold. What hands do you beat that SB would bet into 3 players?
Old 08-14-2005, 04:52 PM

Default Re: JJ#2

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
<font color="purple">Once MP2 cold-calls the flop, the only draw I see comes in on the turn, so I'm check-folding the turn.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Too many outs against a straight to fold(4 full house outs+1.5 Equivalent outs to the straight).

Anyway, you can't give him credit for a legitimate hand or draw. I don't mind the way this hand was played. Sometimes unthinking players inadvertently put us to tough decisions.

[/ QUOTE ]
<font color="purple">I wasn't only giving him credit for a straight. I was saying if he doesn't already have us beat with a K or T, I'm not sure what else he's cold-calling with? Unless he has total trash, we have 5ish outs on the turn.</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

At the very most. Weighting the possible hand ranges in this spot, I'd say we have 4 outs or less. Check-fold the turn.