Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2005, 11:36 PM

Default TT with AA6 flop

Party Poker 0.50/1 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is CO with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">UTG+1 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, UTG calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (10.50 SB) A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, UTG+1 folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls.

Turn: (7.25 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, Hero calls.

River: (9.25 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero calls.

Final Pot: 10 BB

I just sat down at this table. UTG went all in for 75 cents on the river.

These turn donk bets always throw me off, they always make me expect the worst. Part of why I called this down is because I thought he might have just been tilting off his last couple dollars, but I probably would have done it anyways.

Whaddaya think?
Old 11-30-2005, 11:44 PM

Default Re: TT with AA6 flop

he has .75, just raise the turn and get it in
Old 12-01-2005, 12:58 AM

Default for the sake of discussion pretend he had more money left [n/t]

n/t
Old 12-01-2005, 01:02 AM

Default Re: TT with AA6 flop

(Grunch)

I posted a hand similar to this with QQ and an AAx flop. Villain bet flop and I raised, he called, then he bet the turn, so I folded.

In this instance, I am not too fond of 3-betting the flop with TT. I usually don't find that hand strong enough to 3-bet PF. His call could signal an AQ or AK.

You faced the same situation I did on the turn, so it's hard for me to decide how to play that one. He maybe called your raise on the flop to not turn you off, so he could raise you on the turn. There were way too many hands he could've played preflop with an early raise that would be much scary than your TT on that flop. I say call PF and fold the flop.