Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2005, 08:46 PM

Default Re: Paris Hilton Interview

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think my favorite is:

Q: What did you want to be when you were a little girl?

HILTON: A veterinarian, but then I realized I could just buy a bunch of animals.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd poke her.

[/ QUOTE ]

WRONG FORUM!
Old 05-12-2005, 08:55 PM

very nice
Old 05-12-2005, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think she came of well. Especially with all the stupid questions. If anything the guy asking the questions looks more like an idiot than Paris.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is full of herself. Reading this interview enfuriates me. I cannot stand this wench. I would love to shove my cock in her though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I Think her honesty is refreshing. She didnt say anything that wasnt true. I think all the people that her, just hate her cuz shes hot, she knows shes hot, and she doesnt care if everyone knows she knows shes hot. yay for her
Old 05-12-2005, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think she came of well. Especially with all the stupid questions. If anything the guy asking the questions looks more like an idiot than Paris.

[/ QUOTE ]

She is full of herself. Reading this interview enfuriates me. I cannot stand this wench. I would love to shove my cock in her though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I Think her honesty is refreshing. She didnt say anything that wasnt true. I think all the people that her, just hate her cuz shes hot, she knows shes hot, and she doesnt care if everyone knows she knows shes hot. yay for her

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate her because she is an arrogant, self-centered socialite with nothing better to do than live a worthless life.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:07 PM

Man when it comes to sex, women, and jealousy, I pretty much agree with just about everything you say.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I hate her because she is an arrogant, self-centered socialite with nothing better to do than live a worthless life.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you out curing cancer? Im sure your life is just as worthless in the grand scheme of things as hers is. The difference is she isnt in denial about what her life is about, and she has the confidence to be unabashful about what she has been given.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you out curing cancer? Im sure your life is just as worthless in the grand scheme of things as hers is. The difference is she isnt in denial about what her life is about, and she has the confidence to be unabashful about what she has been given.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. She has the means to do it
2. I am only 17 and basically encarcarated, but I spend a lot of time working with little kids and trying to help out the fcuk up's here. Also, I will be doing lots of community services through the rest of my high school and college experiences and plan to do something worthwhile with my life that will help out mankind (doctor, scientist, etc.)
3. This confidence that she has is actually arrogance
Old 05-12-2005, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tbach's life is just as worthless. He gets off on criticizing other people from behind his computer screen while chomping down on whatever food happens to be near him at the time.

Someone pull out the picture of the heavy naked dude sitting at his computer. That will be Tbach in 20 years.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tbach's life is just as worthless. He gets off on criticizing other people from behind his computer screen while chomping down on whatever food happens to be near him at the time.

Someone pull out the picture of the heavy naked dude sitting at his computer. That will be Tbach in 20 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol
Old 05-12-2005, 09:51 PM

What happened to ten days off?

Oh, right, you don't have to know how to count to get into Geneseo. That explains it.