Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2005, 05:02 PM

Default So I tried 6tabling..

no problems. Thought 5 was my max due to hardware, but I can get the 6th on my 1050x780 or whatever laptop, overlap there but easy to deal with it (I 2-3 tabled with it before my dell lcd).

Continuously running 6, I get in as many tables per hr as alot of guys who 8 table in sets. Just increased my income by 20% as wel [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Not a great run, got bubbled (4th&5th) too many times, but ah well. Also, if I decided to continuously 6table $22s, I'd make more per hr than alot of guys who 4 table the $55s in sets, with much lower variance [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Doesn't matter though, hopefully I'll be 6 tabling the $55s in a week or 2.

It's 7am here, I've been up for 12hrs, so my sleeping pattern is pretty screwed. Gonna see if I can hit 100 sngs today (80 to go, so another 9 hrs).

BTW, it's possible to make 6 figs at the $22s...9 sngs an hr, 25% ROI and rakebake gives 100k working 5 to 5.5 hrs a day, 7 days a week and 47 weeks a year. Obviously no point doing this since you'd make even more at higher levels, I just like to know how easy it is to make good money at chump change buyins [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2005, 05:49 PM

Default Re: So I tried 6tabling..

[ QUOTE ]
no problems. Thought 5 was my max due to hardware, but I can get the 6th on my 1050x780 or whatever laptop, overlap there but easy to deal with it (I 2-3 tabled with it before my dell lcd).

Continuously running 6, I get in as many tables per hr as alot of guys who 8 table in sets. Just increased my income by 20% as wel [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Not a great run, got bubbled (4th&5th) too many times, but ah well. Also, if I decided to continuously 6table $22s, I'd make more per hr than alot of guys who 4 table the $55s in sets, with much lower variance [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Doesn't matter though, hopefully I'll be 6 tabling the $55s in a week or 2.

It's 7am here, I've been up for 12hrs, so my sleeping pattern is pretty screwed. Gonna see if I can hit 100 sngs today (80 to go, so another 9 hrs).

BTW, it's possible to make 6 figs at the $22s...9 sngs an hr, 25% ROI and rakebake gives 100k working 5 to 5.5 hrs a day, 7 days a week and 47 weeks a year. Obviously no point doing this since you'd make even more at higher levels, I just like to know how easy it is to make good money at chump change buyins [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

F'kin A, man.

Irieguy

PS- Real men 8-table.
Old 04-04-2005, 06:04 PM

"PS- Real men 8-table."

Donate me the funds to pick up a 1600x1200 laptop and I'll be happy to become a real man [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BTW, was searching and found a post of yours-
"ROI will drop about 8% per level from 10's -30's if you are a winning player. The drop from the 30's -50's will be a little bigger, around 10-12%"

Do you still think this is true?? I remember you recently said 6% seemed about right? I'd think the move to 109s is harder still? I'd still make slightly more at the $109s if I only had 25% of the ROI I could get at the $33s (rakeback is worth more to me than it is to you [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])
Old 04-04-2005, 06:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"PS- Real men 8-table."

Donate me the funds to pick up a 1600x1200 laptop and I'll be happy to become a real man [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

BTW, was searching and found a post of yours-
"ROI will drop about 8% per level from 10's -30's if you are a winning player. The drop from the 30's -50's will be a little bigger, around 10-12%"

Do you still think this is true?? I remember you recently said 6% seemed about right? I'd think the move to 109s is harder still? I'd still make slightly more at the $109s if I only had 25% of the ROI I could get at the $33s (rakeback is worth more to me than it is to you [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

I will buy you a Dell in exchange for a reasonable percentage of your future multi-tabling profits.

No, I no longer think that the ROI drop from the $33's to the $55's should be 10-12%. I will explain why in a future post. Look for "Madness in the Rhythm," coming soon. The move to the $109's is not as hard as I anticipated, either, and that has a lot to do with what's going on at the $33 limit these days, as well.

And... rakeback at the $109's is nice.

Irieguy
Old 04-04-2005, 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Look for "Madness in the Rhythm," coming soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

I LOVE IT...you've got trailers for your next post in your responses now. When are you gonna put in some Pepsi and McDonald's ads? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]