Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2005, 05:56 PM

Default Doyles Room Bonus

anyone here done any doylesroom.com bonuses? Or even played the site. Just wondering how fast you get action points on the site because im thinking about doing thier bonus.
Old 05-03-2005, 06:07 PM

Default Re: Doyles Room Bonus

I did the bonus to kinda mess around and pick up SS2. You can only play two tables, but the bonus for SS2 can be cleared in a few hours if you play two tables, action points are easily acquired unless you are playing really micro stuff. Not sure about the 35% if you use neteller or whatever.

The software is really clunky, I actually prefer TGC in that department, but that's just me. They updated recently but it was just a facelift. Play in general is really poor, however.
Old 05-03-2005, 06:12 PM

thanks for the reply, mind telling me around what limits you were playing?
Old 05-03-2005, 06:31 PM

two tables in a few hours to clear $100 of proportional attributed rake might be a stretch. you're talking shorthanded games only, and maybe $3/6 limits (or $2/4 NL) and up in order to get that high an earning rate. anything below $2/4 SH is going to take a long time to clear, and even when you do, you're basically just getting back all the rake you paid them in the process, so it's not really a lucrative bonus to begin with.

also I wouldn't recommend doing the SS2 promo at this point, since that book is now available as a softcover on Amazon for $23.
Old 05-03-2005, 06:51 PM

It took me about 10 hours playing 1/2 and 2/4. You can play more than two tables. Just get on the waiting list for a few full tables, then sit down at open tables. When a seat becomes available on one of the first tables, you should be able to sit down, even if you're already at 2 tables. Good luck!