Old 10-25-2005, 06:20 PM

Default Re: Party VIP offers - November

i got $500 for 20k
Old 10-25-2005, 06:43 PM

I got 2500 for 60k hands next month.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:17 PM

i initially got $2500 for 50k hands and just got another offer for $1000 for 18k hands. fwiw my hands this month have been a mix of 5/10sh 10/20sh and 15/30 (and a bunch of tourneys but I think they pretty much dont care about those), and in the week since I got my first offer my MGR/hand has definitely been higher (offer went from .05/hand to .055/hand for less hands).

FYI my new understanding is that these are adjustable in that if i play 18k hands by nov 15, I call them up and get a new offer for 10k hands for the rest of the month. There is at least a 40% chance none of these guys know WTF is really going on.

also my years of call center hell picked up on a pushiness on his part to get an acceptance on the offer he made me that may or may not mean a commission structure for them, could easily just be lame call center stat bs too though.

interestingly enough he said he is not allowed to include the offer in the confirmation email.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:29 PM

If someone signed up through an affiliate would they get these same offers or is it for non affiliate sign ups?
Old 10-25-2005, 07:34 PM

It's my understanding that this is a VIP offer, which means the player must have played at Party for awhile. If you sign up a new account with rakeback I doubt you'll get the offer since you're not a long-term player that they want to keep or are trying to get back.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:37 PM

Received my call today.
$1000 for 27,000 hands in Nov.
Qestions I asked:

Is it this a fixed monthly bonus?
No. Other months, other promotions.

What if I go over 27,000?
Dunno, email us mid month if you are going to beat target and we'll see what we can do.

She didn't seem overly knowledgable about the bonus structure or where it is going. Just called to give me the offer.

I did not receive a pop up in Oct. I did email bonus@pp about my average play and wanting to be a part of the VIP bonus program. Told them 24k month average at 5-10 6 max. I used a low hand average in case they base bonuses on beating previous numbers. I have played on party exclusively this week to create a precedent of average hands. I had only played on party 2-3 times this year and only tournaments before this past week. Don't know if any of this helped/hurt my bonus.
Old 10-25-2005, 07:40 PM

Do they have a big dart board they are throwing at to determine the # of hands/bonus?

I haven't played at Party for 6 months. Should I ask them for an offer before playing again, or play for a while first? Anybody have a feel for what is best?
Old 10-25-2005, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do they have a big dart board they are throwing at to determine the # of hands/bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh heh. Got a chuckle on that one!
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2005, 08:08 PM

I got pretty much hosed compared to the rest of you guys... $100 for 10K hands! I have essentially just been whoring Party at low limit since I had a rakeback deal elsewhere so I'm guessing that may be part of the reason. Guess I'll give them some play at the higher limits and see what December brings. It can't get any worse than a 100x, can it?
Old 10-25-2005, 08:13 PM

300 for 15k hands, i told them to go f themselves and come back with a better deal, they said we will for something better and they are going to call me tomorrow [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]