Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2005, 12:50 AM

Default Re: Cheat-at-Poker

Look, I try to not tell anyone, but I can for merely $75 (plus $10 S&H) send you the definitive how to beat online limit (and do well at no limit) poker. OVER 600 pages of information. Read and follow this relatively simple system and you will make money. Even if you face a bot and 2 colluders at your table (they usually are so bad they don't know what to do with the data anyhow).

The best part is even if we sit at the same table, you using the same system I use it won't effect either of us very much as long as we have 3 fish at the table - we will BOTH win!

All this for just $75 plus shipping and handling. Act fast and for only $35 more I'll throw in the material for how to beat a No Limit hold'em tourney. For another $75 I'll include software to record your winnings AND show you how your opponents are playing. AND I'll show you how to use this software in the most efficient manner.

The software works with many sites, the printed material works everywhere Texas Hold'em Poker is played!
Old 06-02-2005, 12:54 AM

Oh, and I guarantee this material exists, is on my shelf ready to go.

And unlike this Chen maroon has the backing (verifiable) of many winning players and several well known pro poker players.

I am making a killing selling this material, but it doesn't effect my online game and I'm currently in need of all the cash I can get.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:55 AM

Of course you could just order SSHE, GSIL, & HOH from here, download PT and GT+ saving yourself a bit of cash.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:05 AM

Not sure if this is the same scam as was brought up here before, but someone did buy his 'book' and posted the .pdf version online for all to see. I sadly did not save a copy, but here are his three methods of cheating:

1) Collusion via phone or IM. No surprise there.

2) Mental domination. Offer your opponent a 'choice' that forces him to make the wrong move. For example, if you are bluffing, the appropriate thing to say is 'do you want to fold now or lose the whole thing?' as this leads him to think you have the nuts and he will let the hand go (or something like that, heaven forbid you have chat turned off).

3) Desk sharing software - I forget the name of the program, but it works similar to Netmeeting that you can view another person's desktop. All you have to do is convince the people at your table to download this particular software, install it, AND get them to give you their id and password (of course they also have to be running the software as well when they play). Doing this allows you to see what cards they have all the time. Simple!
Old 06-02-2005, 09:45 AM

Mine works better over a larger variety of conditions.
Old 06-02-2005, 04:02 PM

Yeah dude, you'd have to be pretty gullible to fall for this Online Poker Cheating Scam . That being said, it seems that you could in theory scam online poker rooms by talking on IRC about your hands. There's a good article on ch4nce.com that talks about how to do this...

I think that if you get a group of people together, all playing on the same poker room, you should be able to consistanly win. Any thoughts?
Old 06-02-2005, 05:26 PM

It wouldn't take long for them to spot collusion like that. It would only take 1 or 2 semi-observant players to report it, if by chance the room missed it.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I think that if you get a group of people together, all playing on the same poker room, you should be able to consistanly win. Any thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a genius. No one ever thought of this. Party poker would never see it coming.