Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 12-21-2005, 12:32 AM

Default Poker Listings/Holdem Poker Bonus

I think accidentally signed up for Holdem Poker through the wrong link on the Poker Listings website. Everywhere in there they tell you that you will get $150 bonus "through our links" but they will offer you a link that might not be the right one. Maybe it doesn't matter but it looks like the red colored link might be the only correct one. So I downloaded the software through the red link(after I created an account) and I'm wondering if I'm going to still get the $150, 200% bonus on my 1st deposit( havent done it yet). It would be pretty risky to deposit $75 bucks if I'm not sure.
Old 12-21-2005, 12:39 AM

Default Re: Poker Listings/Holdem Poker Bonus

...by the way , I signed up for my account through a Poker Listings link, it just wasn't the red one.
Old 12-25-2005, 07:49 AM

Default Re: Poker Listings/Holdem Poker Bonus

Could somebody at least tell me that my question doesnt make sense? I'm not sure how else to explain it. Does it make any difference what link in PokerListings that you download software from to get their bonus? Do you have to make the deposit right away? I do not work for Poker Listings if that's what you think, this isn't an ad. I sent them an email 1 1/2 days ago and still havent gotten an answer. Anybody?