Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2005, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Michael Jackson Verdict at 1:30pm PST

[ QUOTE ]
Is there anyone else besides Buster and myself that realisticly thought he was innocent?

I am dead serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

*raises hand*

Man the dude is messed up. I didn't watch the trial so I have no information to make my decision on but it wouldn't surprise me at all.
Old 06-13-2005, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I won't be in that position, since I won't be giving alcohol to minors in order to molest them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was implying that you would be falsely accused.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then this has nothing at all to do with the Jackson case.
Old 06-13-2005, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he makes such an easy target for literally hundreds of reasons. I feel bad for the him, I really do. These two families have ruined his life, so sad really.

[/ QUOTE ]

These types of things don't just happen. Whether or not he did anything that he was charged of he likely did something or somethings.
Old 06-13-2005, 05:36 PM

Theory: Micheal Jackson is very strange man who was so lonely and strange man who liked to keep the company of young boys. Emotionally, he is ~13 years old, and 13 yr olds like slumber parties with other 13 yr olds. So yeah, he kept stange, inappropriate company, but that does not make one a pedophile. Hopefully for his sake having slumber parties is over -- it's weird and invited speculation on pedophilia. It makes him a strange, strange man, but not a perverted child molester.

I happen to believe this theory most likely.
Old 06-13-2005, 05:37 PM

Yes, I've always thought he was innocent. There's no way he would only be accused twice in all those years if that's what he was doing. He's just a kid that never grew up, and prefers the company of other children. Yes, he's weird and eccentric, but he's completely harmless.
Old 06-13-2005, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If he is so harmless why did he pay off that kid a few years ago to keep his mouth shut???

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is a disgusting argument...

The man was about to embark in 1992.....on his Dangerous Tour....Think of the financial implications that would have had for him......Either :

A)U pay $10million to pay off a kid and u make $~150million on a 15 month tour with all the promotional stuff that goes with it.....

B)U forfeit all your concerts etc, and get dragged through the courts on a battle that is effectively your word against someone elses...

Believe the cliche - ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE.....
Old 06-13-2005, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there anyone else besides Buster and myself that realisticly thought he was innocent?

I am dead serious.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't all that confident but yeah, I thought he was innocent
Old 06-13-2005, 05:44 PM

We can do anything....and yes I mean anything....up in my magical tree. Sh-mon!
Old 06-13-2005, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If he is so harmless why did he pay off that kid a few years ago to keep his mouth shut???

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that is a disgusting argument...

The man was about to embark in 1992.....on his Dangerous Tour....Think of the financial implications that would have had for him......Either :

A)U pay $10million to pay off a kid and u make $~150million on a 15 month tour with all the promotional stuff that goes with it.....

B)U forfeit all your concerts etc, and get dragged through the courts on a battle that is effectively your word against someone elses...

Believe the cliche - ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe its just me, but my reputation means more to me than any amount of $$$ in the world. By paying that kid off it was in essence an admission of guilt not in a court of law but in the court of public opinion which is what really counts when it comes to making money.

Ever since he paid that kid off how much endorsement money has MJ made? No one wants to hire a freakish looking suspected pedophile to endorse their products. If he was truly innocent he would know this to be true and would have fought for his reputation with everything he had. Instead he paid the kid off and has had "the appearance" of wrongdoing ever since.

I have been involved in a criminal case in which I was falsely accused and it was the scariest thing I have ever faced in my life and I was offered the chance to plea to a lesser crime which would have guaranteed me nothing but probation as opposed to a possible 4-10 year sentence and I refused because I knew I was innocent of what I was accused of.

You can't possibly argue that he paid that kid off because of an upcoming tour/album promotion when the shadow that has remained over him ever since the 1st incident has had an affect on record sales since then ( well that and the fact that his music has sucked for 10 years + now)
Old 06-13-2005, 06:47 PM

exactly