Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2005, 04:06 PM

Default Re: Help; where to play limit with 150$

Better ask support, but there is no mentioning of a limit in the terms and conditions.
Old 12-05-2005, 04:18 PM

its just 150$ don't worry about bankrolls and such. just play 1/2 or 2/4 if you go broke, which isn't super likely if you are a good player, who cares its not like you are trying to feed your family off that play. just save up another 150 and try again.

there are times to be risk adverse, and i don't know your situation, but if you honestly have 150$ to invest in poker, then this probably isn't one of those times.
Old 12-05-2005, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
its just 150$ don't worry about bankrolls and such. just play 1/2 or 2/4 if you go broke, which is likely even if you are a good player because your bankroll is way too small for these limits, who cares its not like you are trying to feed your family off that play. just save up another 150 and try again.

there are times to be risk averse, and i don't know your situation, but if you honestly have 150$ to invest in poker, then this probably isn't one of those times.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Do yourself a favor and ignore this advice. Stick to .25/.50

(Sorry. Seeing people type risk adverse makes me cringe.)
Old 12-05-2005, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its just 150$ don't worry about bankrolls and such. just play 1/2 or 2/4 if you go broke, which is likely even if you are a good player because your bankroll is way too small for these limits, who cares its not like you are trying to feed your family off that play. just save up another 150 and try again.

there are times to be risk averse, and i don't know your situation, but if you honestly have 150$ to invest in poker, then this probably isn't one of those times.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Do yourself a favor and ignore this advice. Stick to .25/.50

(Sorry. Seeing people type risk adverse makes me cringe.)

[/ QUOTE ]

NIT!

i mean,

RISK ADVERSE NIT!

seriously though, i am right... unless you shouldn't be gambling with 150$ in the first place (ie you are pretty much broke/living above your means)
Old 12-05-2005, 04:49 PM

thanks for the help. what about fulltilt?
Old 12-05-2005, 04:56 PM

This is still bad advice, though. A bankroll is a bankroll even if it is $150. If that's what someone has set aside for poker, they should do what they can to protect it and make it grow.

I started with $50 or $100 ~2 years ago and play for a living now. At no point along the way did I risk my bankroll playing limit with less than 40BBs.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:00 PM

Paradise
Bet365
Boss/IPN network
Ultimate Bet

Bet365 is probably the easiest to implement Pokertracker. I really don't think you need a HUD at 25c/50c limit, everyone sucks there.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is still bad advice, though. A bankroll is a bankroll even if it is $150. If that's what someone has set aside for poker, they should do what they can to protect it and make it grow.

I started with $50 or $100 ~2 years ago and play for a living now. At no point along the way did I risk my bankroll playing limit with less than 40BBs.

[/ QUOTE ]

bankrolls are total nonsense unless you are playing for a significant portion of your income. all right thats my argument and to win this debate i will need to do what all must do to win an internet debate, back up my claim with a logical fallacy.

here you go: players much smarter and better than me agree with my assessment so you should too.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:08 PM

Geez read UltimatePokerBankroll.com 's BR building guides and you'll turn it into $500 in no time. Their new one Linemakers is easy too.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bankrolls are total nonsense unless you are playing for a significant portion of your income. all right thats my argument and to win this debate i will need to do what all must do to win an internet debate, back up my claim with a logical fallacy.

here you go: players much smarter and better than me agree with my assessment so you should too.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]