Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em

Old 12-28-2005, 07:30 PM

Default Re: 2/4 KTs

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is just a ton of back & forth about a decision that can't possibily be worth that much in overall EV. Is this whole post a PF call/raise decision, or is there a hand coming?

[/ QUOTE ]
From the beginning this was a "I flopped a roayle flush, could I have extracted more from it"-thread, but jason re-posted the only interesting part of it. So no, there's nothing more coming. But according to some there's a huge differance in EV between raising and calling, I agree with you, it's only very slim.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, thank you & my apologies. I didn't see that original thread, but re-reading the top, now I see that I missed it.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:09 PM

I call most of the time. Raising would require a reason to raise based on the seats involved.

- Jim
Old 12-29-2005, 01:13 PM

MP1 is too early for me to consider raising here routinely. Too much can happen behind and I want encourage a nice big multiway pot to splash around in.

- Jim
Old 12-29-2005, 03:09 PM

readless at 2/4 id say this is a standard raise
Old 12-29-2005, 05:13 PM

Default For those of you who say raise...

I understand your reasonings behind raising and I don't need you to repeat them. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

SSH says that we should be limping KTs in MP in a tight game (note that everything on Party qualifies as a tight game under SSH's qualifications). You are saying that Miller et al are simply wrong or am I missing something here?

Edit: Just noticed that it's an 8 person game... does it change anything if the table is full?