Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2005, 11:09 PM

Default JJ OTB

This is my first time at the 3/6, I usually play at the 1/2 or 2/4 so rarely will I get C/R from someone. This guy seemed to play intelligent.
Im not sure how the #/#/# thing goes to describe the general stats from poker tracker (can someone tell me?), I am fairly sure it is: VP#IP=44.44 went to showdown=45.45 raise pf=22.22

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is Button with J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, UTG calls.

Flop: (7.33 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

Turn: (4.66 BB) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 7.66 BB
Old 11-20-2005, 12:44 AM

Default Re: JJ OTB

VPIP/Preflop Raise/Agression Factor

Depending on his aggression factor I might call down or fold.

Against an unknown (non-maniac) a fold is good here
Old 11-20-2005, 01:40 AM

i agree here
with a deuce on the turn either he is running a complete bluff or has a strong hand, unless he is a very LAG i fold here
Old 11-20-2005, 04:08 AM

Real stupid Question here; I always see LAG, does this stand for Loose agressive agressive?
Old 11-20-2005, 04:45 AM

lag is *loose agressive as opposed to tag which is tight aggressive or slag which is slight loose aggressive. formerly they were refered to as LA-A, TA-A, and sLA-A, the dash separating preflop tendencies with respect to raising or voluntarily putting money into the pot, and postflop tendencies with respect to their aggression factors. so a LP-P would be a loose passive player before the flop and a passive player after the flop. TA-A is tight aggressive before flop and aggressive after. TA-A just became TAG because it sounded cooler to talk to your friends about "tags" than about "taahs"

btw i went to uci