Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Rake Back
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2005, 10:21 AM

Default Affiliate or no affiliate?

I currently have an account at pp. I think the general consensus is that there is going to be rewards for being under affiliates. Is it possible for me to close my account and open under an affiliate?
Old 10-15-2005, 11:57 AM

Default Re: Affiliate or no affiliate?

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> I think the general consensus is that there is going to be rewards for being under affiliates. </pre><hr />
STOP IT!!!!
Can't you people just read old posts and contact others in PM? There are NOT, nor will there EVER be a Party approved reakeback deal - case closed!

The advantage of being under an affiliate is that the affiliate can intervene on your behalf concerning customer service issues, the affiliate might have contests and promotions for ALL his plasyeers, not just those on Party - not rakeback, but things like drawings, private tournaments, etc, and a good affiliate can help in many other areas.

I am sure that Party does NOT condone the closing and opening of accounts. Not condoning and not being possible are different things.
Old 10-15-2005, 12:04 PM

2 questions :
1) do you get paid to do this?
2) do you need an assistant?
Old 10-15-2005, 12:29 PM

Chill out Hitler!
Old 10-15-2005, 01:25 PM

A little harsh don't you think....? I never said anything about rakeback. I am well aware of party's view on it. It was an honest question, I didn't know if the software would even allow me to do it. Besides, wasn't it your post in the first place that described a "reward" system. I'm sorry we can't all be as informed as you, and thank you for making a completly seperate thread in this forum that adds nothing to it about an intelligence test. I guess what i'm trying to say is GO F YOURSELF.
Old 10-15-2005, 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Chill out Hitler!

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry - that isn't my intent.
From an affiliate point of view, I am looking to help calm the waters so that I can get back to doing what an affiliate does - get players. As long as there are obstacles and changes being made, I cannot do that, so I thought others might feel the same and we'd all be able to work together toward the goal of getting past this time with as little damage as possible and get back to business.
Old 10-15-2005, 02:07 PM

ok ok I assume you are affiliate manager at Party or some such position.

How about getting Party to answer emails to our queries on a loyalty program with reasonable incentives instead of all this yapping -defending your turf and all.

Ok it's understood you seem to have taken over the position as lead moderator on this forum..

How about asking us players what we feel is a reasonable incentive program and moving forward on this issue.