Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 05-31-2005, 06:23 AM

Default OOT\'s Women: Appreciation (!) Thread

Peachy, Gorie, and Pokerjo are three of the most brutally honest women I've ever not met. Maybe it's easy because it's a message board but I don't think so. I'm glad they are around, and unlike any real life women they actually have something to add to the unending "how do I bang this chick" threads.

Or I'm just desperately trying to get laid.

-Michael
Old 05-31-2005, 06:35 AM

Default Re: OOT\'s Women: Appreciation (!) Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Peachy, Gorie, and Pokerjo are three of the most brutally honest women I've ever not met. Maybe it's easy because it's a message board but I don't think so. I'm glad they are around, and unlike any real life women they actually have something to add to the unending "how do I bang this chick" threads.

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

yep...

the bar has been set so low by real life women, that merely responding to a thread in the same manner as some of the worst male posters makes you a female hero. Congratulations on your mediocrity, ladies.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Peachy, Gorie, and Pokerjo are three of the most brutally honest women I've ever not met. Maybe it's easy because it's a message board but I don't think so. I'm glad they are around, and unlike any real life women they actually have something to add to the unending "how do I bang this chick" threads

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, that is a good list.

But I am dissapointed in you MD for you missed two of the most important 2+2 females on that list who are wonderful and deserve appreciation too:

FeliciaLee
Pokerbabe

Lawrence
Old 05-31-2005, 06:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

-Michael

[/ QUOTE ]

yep...

the bar has been set so low by real life women, that merely responding to a thread in the same manner as some of the worst male posters makes you a female hero. Congratulations on your mediocrity, ladies.

[/ QUOTE ]

i may be biased here, but i really feel pokerjo is one of the most intelligent posters on 2+2. Her entertainment quotient is always high, and shes usually quite witty to boot. Not only that, but she encouraged me to give up sobriety. For being the first woman to do that, i will love her till the end of my alcohol-ridden days. She should clearly come to vegas though. (i especially enjoy that she instantly sees through all my attempts to make her jealous. This could have lots to do with a certain amount of apathy on her part)

Peachy is ok in my book, but i had talked with her before she started posting on 2+2, and from what ive seen, i understand why some people have problems with her.

Gorie. Clarkmiester summed it up. However, shes a frequent poster, and is better than most of the other high-school drivel that gets posted around here. And, she made a DQ thread about a "misty float". Im not sure what that is, but it seemed to be PURE OOT, especially since its probably some sort of wierd sexual position.

peace

john nickle
Old 05-31-2005, 06:46 AM

ok, so even if I concede that Pokerjo is an intelligent poster, I really don't see what's to be appreciated about the rest of them. However, on closer inspection I see what this thread is about:

Congratulations on having a vagina and still fitting in here.
Old 05-31-2005, 06:47 AM

Lame.
Old 05-31-2005, 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, so even if I concede that Pokerjo is an intelligent poster, I really don't see what's to be appreciated about the rest of them. However, on closer inspection I see what this thread is about:

Congratulations on having a vagina and still fitting in here.

[/ QUOTE ]

which is amazing, since alot of OOT people have a penis and *shouldnt* fit in, even though they somehow manage....

peace

john nickle
Old 05-31-2005, 07:14 AM

gorie = [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 05-31-2005, 07:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

i may be biased here,

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I think we can safely assume that [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-31-2005, 08:11 AM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans. if you think about it.

lucky for me since this is a message board, i have sufficient time to ask my boyfriend for help in any attempt to be clever.

it's much harder in person.