Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2004, 11:56 PM

Default I wanna go to vegas \"sob\"

beautiful drunk college girls who will consider sleeping with me - poker/booze 24 hrs. a day.

I can't stand it anymore....I'm coming to see you bastards....soon - soo soo soon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

RB
Old 10-23-2004, 12:20 AM

Default Re: I wanna go to vegas \"sob\"

I can't stand it....I'm actually pacing right now.

I've just been going over in my head my hrs. and responsibilities, and the more I think about it, the more I think it would be STUPID to go and take a week off and spend 10 days in Vegas and take a vacation.

It would be cheaper and easier to merely fly in Sat morn. after I get off work and fly out Tues. evening - and do it often, like say one week a month. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] - with MY schedule, it makes the most sense in the world, esp. once that light rail goes to the airport…it would be SO easy to catch a bus outside the apt - down on light rail to the airport….. -

If a hotel room in Vegas is $100 a night, then what is the point in doing for 6 more days that when I could just fly in and back again - Hmmm?

I'm getting excited all of the sudden again….something to do in winter - looks like a lot of Sun Country flights are what….$102 or something each way? - Get out of here at 9am and sleep on the flight…spend 4 days there…I really wanna see the fountains at the Bellagio. - and stand in the sun in the desert

I need a change of scenery...I mean, I NEED it.

rb
Old 10-24-2004, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
beautiful drunk college girls who will consider sleeping with me

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if that's really you in your avatar. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Seriously though, it's somewhat difficult to disect your rambling musings, but a trip to Vegas is usually what the Dr. ordered. It's a good time, but it's certainly no vacation, in the truest sense of the word. In fact, I usually need a vacation to recover from my vacation to Vegas, if you know what I mean.

I'm planning a trip with a group of good friends the week before Christmas again this year. There are usually some really good deals to be had inlcuding airfare and hotel. It's usually a fairly slow week - although I've noticed that the games are still good - and I'm not into huge crowds and waiting in 1 hour buffet lines at 7pm, so a slow week suits me fine. I think we are staying at the Mirage for something like $69 a night. You can find several places on the strip that have sub-$100 per night rooms that will more than ample.

Good luck with college girls man. You might be better off at the hotel with the remote and pay-per-view. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Off-topic note: I will be moving to Minneapolis sometime this month as I just accepted a new job in the area. I'm going to be pretty slammed for awhile getting up to speed, but I'm sure we'll bump into each other at Canterbury at some point in the future.
Old 10-25-2004, 02:18 AM

I feel this way everytime I read a Trip Report or see the opening scenes from CSI.
Old 10-25-2004, 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
beautiful drunk college girls who will consider sleeping with me - poker/booze 24 hrs. a day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whiskeytown ma boy!!! you are my hero.
Old 10-25-2004, 07:13 AM

more I think about it....better I feel.

I just am so sick of always being in the winter wonderland - and all my vacations the last 3 yrs. have been to see the family

with my work schedule (overnights W-F or T-S) till 7am, I can catch a plane at 2pm, sleep on it, and land sunday evening - and stay till flying out again Wed. morning - (sleep again on plane) and roll into work without even using vacation time.

these 4 days off....gotta milk em. for all I can.

truth is, I HIGHLY doubt I'll get laid...getting too chubby in the face - and I don't really wanna get plastered - I would like to meet Felicia and Erik Seidel - but otherwise, I'm just not ready for winter wonderland....

pax
RB
Old 10-25-2004, 01:47 PM

LOL, I'm not much to meet. More trouble than I'm worth.

Eric is very cool. I met him a couple of weeks ago. I'm probably one of the only people who agrees with him about the camera issue in the world. Always have.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
www.felicialee.net
Old 10-25-2004, 02:41 PM

oh the perils of a $90 round trip flight away....

and also being only 20 [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2004, 04:15 PM

32 you jackass....LOL

and it's a $200 dollar flight.

tell ya what....I'll go to vegas, and you come to winter wonderland....20 min. of windchill and you'll be letting me stay at your place for free. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

RB
Old 10-26-2004, 03:29 PM

What camera issue?