Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2005, 07:36 PM

Default COMPBONUS

Is COMPBONUS still available? If so, is it just through party and what is the max deposite?
Old 04-28-2005, 07:38 PM

Default Re: COMPBONUS

There was just a huge thread on this.... search for it for more info...

Yes it is just party, I think you need to use neteller, and I think it is a 20 % bonus to $100 ($500 for max bonus).
Old 04-28-2005, 07:41 PM

Thank you. Yea, I saw the thread on it but didnt know if its still around.
Old 04-28-2005, 07:43 PM

It has been active for as long as I can remember, so yes, it should still be active. It has been working for people recently so there is no reason to believe that it was suddenly cancelled (although there is always the chance).
Old 04-28-2005, 07:45 PM

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...14&fpart=1

There is the huge thread
Old 04-28-2005, 08:43 PM

I tried it and it didn't work. I wrote to ask why, and also why I have never gotten an account-specific bonus in three years and they said that "COMPBONUS" doesn't exist and never has. I then replied and told them they were lying, and that I deserved some sort of bonus for "being such a consistent player" and that "any bonus they gave me would be cleared in a couple days anyways so why turn down profits." They still denied COMPBONUS but gave me a free $100 bonus. I suggest this line to anyone else who never gets any account-specific bonuses.

-Trail
Old 04-28-2005, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried it and it didn't work. I wrote to ask why, and also why I have never gotten an account-specific bonus in three years and they said that "COMPBONUS" doesn't exist and never has. I then replied and told them they were lying, and that I deserved some sort of bonus for "being such a consistent player" and that "any bonus they gave me would be cleared in a couple days anyways so why turn down profits." They still denied COMPBONUS but gave me a free $100 bonus. I suggest this line to anyone else who never gets any account-specific bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to go moron! If you read anything about that code you know it doesn't work for everyone but because it didn't work for YOU, you bring it to their attention that it does work for some people. Couple of more idiots like you and it won't work for anyone.
Old 04-28-2005, 10:59 PM

I swear to god if Comp Bonus doesn't work because of this idiot, he'll wish he was on the Trail of Tears.
Old 04-28-2005, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to go moron! If you read anything about that code you know it doesn't work for everyone but because it didn't work for YOU, you bring it to their attention that it does work for some people. Couple of more idiots like you and it won't work for anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^^ Agreed

Anyways, COMPBONUS worked for me today. 20% one time NeTeller only bonus, max $100. 500 hands for the $100 (5x playthrough).

G.S.
Old 04-28-2005, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-Trail

[/ QUOTE ]

I am going to jump on the you are an idiot wagon too. Why would you email them and point out a bonus loophole. Its goofballs like you that cost the rest of us money.