Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2005, 01:54 AM

Default Re: accidentally doing coke...

You should shave your head just to be safe.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You should shave your head just to be safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

And cut off his fingers so coke doesn't "accidentally" get on his fingers again. I really don't know what to tell the guy. The only advice I can think of is what a wise heroin addict told me, "You really should quit cocaine, and start doing heroin. Cocaine is for pusies, plus red noses look disgusting. " So, I looked at his track marks then in my european man bag handheld mirror to look at my nose. You know what, he was wrong. Red noses look better than track marks. I told him I disagreed, but he just wanted to talk to me while he was shooting up (he looked so cool, like Sid Vicious), but there was no way I was doing that crap. He asked me to hold the bag for him, I said sure, not really thinking it would get on my hand. He shotup, passed out, and I left. I went on my way proud of myself for declining the smack and sticking to my guns with the coke. I went home to eat and was rolling a burrito. Well, I guess some of the heroin from my hands got on the burritto and I was fcked up. Like, I felt like I had just done a little heroin, but on accident. Moral of the story, you can quit cocaine if you want to, but it will take a lot for you to shave your head or cut off your fingers. Plus, if you cut off your fingers you won't be able to shoot the smack. Make sure you think it through. You have time. At least until Monday when they fire you after they piss test you. And tell them that it was an accident, and that you are now off of coke. You can promise them that, but wheatever you do...don't tell them you are now on heroin. Hope this helps.

craig
Old 11-26-2005, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And it is in your body so long that if a girl goes down on you whe will get high.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that were true, the line "You can get high if you blow me" would replace "I have a big penis" as the most popular pickup line in bars.

Esp. in California - LOL

RB
Old 11-26-2005, 02:12 AM

this story is beyond lame.

why dont you take one of those fingers with coke on it and stick it up your ass, numb that up and have one of your [censored] friends plow you from behind.
Old 11-26-2005, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
And it is in your body so long that if a girl goes down on you whe will get high.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that were true it would replace "I have a big penis" as the most popular pickup line in bars - LOL

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, that is the number 1 pickup line in bars you go to? I live in San Diego, so the best one I use is, "do you like Jason Mraz or Jack Johnson?" If they say "no", I then proceed to the I have a big penis line. So, it is my second most popular line. Of course now, I am just going to use the "hey if you suck on this I will coke in your mouth".

craig
Old 11-26-2005, 02:21 AM

I use the musician's pickup line - sometimes it works...

"If you wanna come to the gig I can get you in on the guest list"

ok, now we're drifting off topic - LOL

RB
Old 11-26-2005, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I use the musician's pickup line - sometimes it works...

"If you wanna come to the gig I can get you in on the guest list"

ok, now we're drifting off topic - LOL

RB

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to use that line also, of course they were always disappointed when we got to the club and they found out we weren't Warrant, Skid Row, or The Dead Kennedy's.

craig
Old 11-26-2005, 02:40 AM

Dood how old are you? This reminds me of in HS when some anti-drug kid tried pot one time and freaked out afterwards.

Do you suddenly feel addicted?!??!?!!? DO YOU WANT MORE? Are you soon going to be a drug addict?!?!?!?!
Old 11-26-2005, 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dood how old are you? This reminds me of in HS when some anti-drug kid tried pot one time and freaked out afterwards.

Do you suddenly feel addicted?!??!?!!? DO YOU WANT MORE? Are you soon going to be a drug addict?!?!?!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

These are not his choices anymore. He wants more. He is not responding because he is out getting coked up. He can't get coked up like a man and type on 2+2 like someone I know real well. I don't want to give him away, but here is a hint: His name rhymes with "raig". Nobody will guess, so that is a pretty tough hint.

craig
Old 11-26-2005, 02:44 AM

This thread is cute. Ahhh, look at the innocence...so cute!

Seriously, your alright dude. Also, don't change. There is no glory in the drug culture.