Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2005, 06:57 PM

Default Bellagio or the Wynn?

I am going out for the WSOP ME and cannot decide between the two properties. Both the places have same poker room rate. Anyone here stay at the Wynn yet? (I know it just opened?) All thoughts appreciated.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:11 PM

Default Re: Bellagio or the Wynn?

I just checked out the Wynn this weekend. I think the Bellagio poker room is better if that makes any difference.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:18 PM

If you are playing the Main event I would think it might be difficult to clear the poker room rate which requires at least 6 hours of play for the Wynn, not sure about the bellagio.

However if you are not playing in the event the Wynn's 200 dollar a night is a GREAT deal.
Old 05-02-2005, 07:56 PM

I stayed at the Wynn for its opening and I really liked it. As far as hotel/resort goes, I think the Wynn is a step or two above the Bellagio.
I really like the poker room at Wynn also. I only peeked through the curtins last week to see the new Bellagio room, and it looked very nice.
I really like how you can call down and put your name on the list at the Wynn. Then, you can turn on your tv in your room and check out the waiting list(and interest list) on channel 20(in my room at least). It's quite the sweet setup imo. Also, there are those automatic card shufflers at Wynn. I don't know if the Bellagio has those or not.

They are the two best places to stay and play at. IMO you can't go wrong with either one.(but I'd probably choose the Wynn myself)
good luck [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2005, 07:57 PM

The B&M forum is loaded with threads about the new poker rooms at Wynn and Bellagio.