Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2004, 10:08 PM

Default Re: i\'m ashamed of my foul mouth too ...

[ QUOTE ]
It has been interesting, but it's time for me to use the ignore user feature of this forum for the first time EVER.

[/ QUOTE ]

Join the rest of us.

This time, I actually got a few laughs in exchange for turning off that feature. Especially with Des employing the Humpty Dumpty defense in regard to his use of the word dominated. Highest of high comedy.

From now on, whenever I use the word "preflop," it'll mean "after the turn."
Old 12-08-2004, 10:11 PM

Default Re: as well you should be (ashamed), i don\'t expect anything

You are such a [censored] idiot. I struggle to comprehend how you're able to remember to eat.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:17 PM

Default Spadle, don\'t struggle so hard next time...

[ QUOTE ]
You are such a [censored] idiot. I struggle to comprehend how you're able to remember to eat.

[/ QUOTE ]

you might rupture a blood vessel in your brain. then you would have to change your username to either Hemmorrhage or Vegetable.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:25 PM

Default Re: Spadle, don\'t struggle so hard next time...

I don't think I'll ignore you until I get bored of your complete and utter dumb-fuckery. Until then, I'm going to play.

You mis-spelled "Spladle," [censored].
Old 12-08-2004, 10:29 PM

god, when are these dumb threads going to end. I agree there is a lot of ass kissing going on around here in regards to Raymer, but bottom line, he won the WSOP, and he beat out 2500 other people, what have any of us done in comparison? If you can beat that, then you can throw the first stone, until then, quit being jealous little bitches.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
god, when are these dumb threads going to end. I agree there is a lot of ass kissing going on around here in regards to Raymer, but bottom line, he won the WSOP, and he beat out 2500 other people, what have any of us done in comparison? If you can beat that, then you can throw the first stone, until then, quit being jealous little bitches.

[/ QUOTE ]

c'mon bruh, please limit your salt intake. High Blood Pressure kills. i'm certainly not jealous of Greg winning the WSOP and have no reason to. calm your nerves.
Old 12-08-2004, 10:40 PM

I am not going to argue with you, my sentence but bottom line, he won the WSOP, and he beat out 2500 other people, what have any of us done in comparison? is the most important thing in my entire post. If you want to disagree with that fine, but you most certainly can't argue against it.
Old 12-08-2004, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am not going to argue with you, my sentence but bottom line, he won the WSOP, and he beat out 2500 other people, what have any of us done in comparison? is the most important thing in my entire post. If you want to disagree with that fine, but you most certainly can't argue against it.

[/ QUOTE ]

nor am i trying to. unlike most of you, i could care less how many people he beat out or what tournament he won. Tomer Bienvinesti said something that i really admired during one of his interview clips for the 2003 Final Table footage. he said that he did'nt care about the respect or the title, the MONEY was most important to him. i think along the same lines. Greg's (1)win means nothing to me. his play, however brilliant, means nothing to me. the respect you earn as being the WSOP world champion means nothing to me. having a lasting picture of my face (if i had won) on the wall of Binion's means nothing to me. none of those things impress me and because of that, no amount of you emphasizing what Greg accomplished is gonna change anything. i'm more impressed with the money. i'm more impressed with DOING IT AGAIN! i'm more impressed with CONSISTENTLY MAKING FINAL TABLES AND WINNING THEM EVERY YEAR! that's why i admire players like Juanda, Negreanu, and David Pham. it's not a question of what titles they won and how many people they beat. it's that they won and they do it consistently every year. you can't question their greatness as players because they back it up every year. i stand up and take notice to that. once you understand that, then you'll see how trying to make that point to me is'nt worth making. since Greg's so great, have him acheive the same or similar consistent results and then i'll stand up and take notice. until then, it's like arguing the case of a flash in the pan or a one hit wonder.
Old 12-08-2004, 11:10 PM

I didn't read what you wrote, it was all a bunch of "blah blah blah same old [censored] blah blah blah"
Old 12-08-2004, 11:57 PM

Default Re: i\'m ashamed of my foul mouth too ...

What is this whole potato salad BS then?

And you did call Raymer "obese", I know you apologized for it, but I think we can agree even stooping to that level to begin with shows a great lack of maturity.

Answer this...why do you and Desdia make so many anti-Raymer posts? So everyone else idolizes Raymer. Maybe they see him through rose-colored glasses. Who the hell cares? The fact that you guys keep making these kinds of posts just shows petty bitterness on your part, no more, no less.