Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2005, 11:50 PM

Default Anything to this or just a case of running good?

Hey guys,
I have been playing online now since around march, and have seriously been studying the game since the end of may. I have heard WLLH, Supersystems, as well as TOP and also am on here a lot. My question is I have been playing Poker Stars 0.05/0.10 and am doing well, but I got a free 50 for Party and have been playing on NL 25 6 max, in about 10 hours of play I have turned the 50 into 200. My question is if this is due mostly to just running good, or am I getting more for my money playing at this level? Any comments appreciated, or if anyone else has experienced something like this between different sites and stakes.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:45 AM

Default Re: Anything to this or just a case of running good?

[ QUOTE ]
My question is if this is due mostly to just running good, or am I getting more for my money playing at this level?

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably both. PP 25 NL is incredibly soft and lucrative for those that have more sense then the average bowling ball. Good job on running good, but remember that is can (and will) swing the other way. Keep reading and working on your game. Poker takes a lot of time.