Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2005, 08:07 PM

Default Re: \"I love you\"..............CRAP

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We have been "hanging out" for about 2.5 weeks now, and I'm in love with her vagina.

The problem is, though, that I completely expect her to tell me she loves me. Although she's an attractive girl, I think she's a little unstable/crazy. She tends to get very attached to guys, and in this particular situation I can completely see her telling me she loves me in the middle of a 2am session.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, seriously

1. Why the hell are you [censored] a girl who you claim is unstable/crazy?

2. Why the hell are you [censored] a girl that you appear to not really care about at all?

You're a loser. Go find a girl you actually like, have fun with her, be happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are in college, which you are, and it's the summer, which it is...don't follow this advice. Sounds like he wants you to stop screwing around and immediately start searching for your wife.

As long as she knows that you don't want anything serious, I don't understand why this summer fling isn't a great thing for you. You just have to make it clear that there is no relationship at the end of the rainbow.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:08 PM

I have been in this situation a handfull of times. By "this situation" I mean where you are basically taking advantage of a girl who likes you more than you like her. Sounds harsh, but it's true. She wants a deep emotional connection, you just want to put something somewhere deep.

Although most women are 90% crazy, they tend to pick up on this kind of thing quicker than guys give them credit for. Of the times that I felt like you're feeling now, only once has the girl actually said "I love you."

The way I would have handled it would be to say something like, "I think you're amazing" or some bullshit like that. Yeah, she'll know exactly what you didn't say but you at least have a chance of her twisting it around in her head to justify continued ass for you.

Good luck.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:14 PM

Dude, he's in college. If he wants to get off with a crazy girl for a summer month, big deal. Sure it would be better to be screwing a great girl who's the love of your life, but gimme a break. Plenty of time for that whenever it comes along.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, he's in college. If he wants to get off with a crazy girl for a summer month, big deal. Sure it would be better to be screwing a great girl who's the love of your life, but gimme a break. Plenty of time for that whenever it comes along.

[/ QUOTE ]

you all missed the point. There's a big difference between future wife/love of your life and girl you actually like. He described this girl as crazy and unstable, someone who gets attached to guys easily, etc. Knowing this he still wants to [censored] her whenever he wants, which will likely lead to problems but claims she's still his friend? That doesn't all add up.

Yeah flings are cool and fun for those that enjoy them, but I don't see how this is good for their friendship or that girl's head. My fault for trying to make someone think about someone other than themselves.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, in the 15 minutes it took me to put together this post, she has texted me 3 times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch! LOL

You did kind of set yourself up for that, and for the other guys' reaming of you, too, though.

They did seem to be a little unfair, though. It's not like it's that far outside of human nature for a guy to succumb to an attractive girl who's even so attracted to him she tells him she has a long-term crush on him. That's pretty heady stuff for a young guy all by itself even without the poon. It doesn't make you a sinner to give in just because the relationship thing wasn't the most perfect imaginable. It does mean that now you pay the price you set up for yourself going in. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] And...so does she. Or did even you know she was unstable going in? I couldn't quite tell.

Anyway, I'm expert of nothing so take what I've got to say with a grain of salt, but it's basically that honesty usually works out better than the alternatives. Not maybe in getting you the very best of this minute's goals or pleasures, but you probably intend to live longer than a few minutes, so set yourself up for the good karma and practice being an adult by being cool enough to be honest with her. Even if she hates it, that doesn't mean it's not the best thing. And besides the essential kindness of being honest in the first place, there's a lot you can do in the delivery to make things better or worse. Think about how you would like to hear it that you weren't loved, or be treated by someone you cared about, and work from there.

Maybe it will be fine, who knows. If every relationship had to end in love or marriage, most of us would be terrified to even start one.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What the hell do I do when she says, "I love you"? I'm obviously not going to say it back because I don't love her, but I'll need to respond with something if I want to remain in a relationship with her vagina.

[/ QUOTE ]

Amazing.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:37 PM

I didn't ask you to question the morals of my decisions. Sure I don't have the purest intentions with this girl, and you can rip on me for being self-centered for that. I'm not saying she's necessarily going to drop the 3 words, I'm just looking for something witty to say in the event that she does. Also, when I said, "kissing her neck" I was joking.

All I wanted was advice about the situation.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I gave you advice, you chose not to take it.
Old 06-24-2005, 08:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't ask you to question the morals of my decisions. Sure I don't have the purest intentions with this girl, and you can rip on me for being self-centered for that. I'm not saying she's necessarily going to drop the 3 words, I'm just looking for something witty to say in the event that she does. Also, when I said, "kissing her neck" I was joking.

[/ QUOTE ]

With some posters, you get witty, and mostly comical advice and anecdotes. Others take it seriously and give real advice. I prefer the former.
Old 06-24-2005, 09:02 PM

SIIHP