Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-30-2005, 11:37 AM

Default Email from PokerNOW

Got this one this morning . . .

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Change_To_Custom1 ,

We know that in the past few weeks there has been some speculation about PokerNOW's future. We are pleased to announce that PokerNOW's future looks great!!!! The company is now under new management and as a key member of the PartyGaming portfolio, PokerNOW will be able to offer unsurpassed levels of security, integrity and benefits for all our players.

Your PokerNOW account continues to remain valid. As a mark of our appreciation for your loyalty and trust, we'd like to offer you a special, one-time deposit bonus of 30% up to $200. Simply enter bonus code NEWDEAL when you make your next deposit, and you'll enjoy the rewards of being a loyal PokerNOW player.

Plus, we're also offering all our PokerNOW members free entry into next Tuesday’s $5,000 freeroll tournament. Check our News & Events page for full details.

Over the next few weeks, we'll be announcing more exciting developments that we know will make your poker experience even more enjoyable and rewarding. We'll be sending regular updates via email, so keep an eye on your inbox!

Thank you for your patience, and we look forward to providing you with the best games on the Internet.

Good luck on the tables!

PokerNOW.

[/ QUOTE ]

What in the world is PartyGaming portfolio? Is it a subsidiary of IGM? Come on, this is the zoo, speculate!
Old 04-30-2005, 11:42 AM

Default Re: Email from PokerNOW

I just read 30%, 200 dollars and then zoned out.
Old 04-30-2005, 12:20 PM

This is good news. I know a lot of people were using PokerNow for rakeback, but you only need one skin for that, and those people will make new arrangements.

It is good to have as many Party skins throwing off reloads as possible, and if Party, Empire, and PokerNow each do this monthly or bi-monthly, there will be a lot of happy bonus whores, and we should appreciate that frequency of reloads. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2005, 12:24 PM

got the email as well.

cant seem to see if its 5x, 7x or 10x anywhere.

anyone know?
Old 04-30-2005, 12:28 PM

I will speculate then...The new management at PokerNow has been watching Absolute Poker, and Poker Now will begin offering reloads "Absolute Style." You know, $400 reload to celebrate Thursday, a $350 reload to celebrate Friday, and etc, etc. Hey it's a nice dream at least..
Old 04-30-2005, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is good news. I know a lot of people were using PokerNow for rakeback, but you only need one skin for that, and those people will make new arrangements.

It is good to have as many Party skins throwing off reloads as possible, and if Party, Empire, and PokerNow each do this monthly or bi-monthly, there will be a lot of happy bonus whores, and we should appreciate that frequency of reloads. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. PokerNow Rules. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2005, 12:43 PM

There was a post at casion affiliate website from IGM about rake back.

They said it is going away for all the skins. I cant find the email from my affiliate. They canceled my rakeback.

The post said they were going to do away with listing players MGR. How can they do rakeback with no MGR.

This sucks, but what can you do?

SFWUSC
Old 04-30-2005, 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will speculate then...The new management at PokerNow has been watching Absolute Poker, and Poker Now will begin offering reloads "Absolute Style." You know, $400 reload to celebrate Thursday, a $350 reload to celebrate Friday, and etc, etc. Hey it's a nice dream at least..

[/ QUOTE ]

If they did this, they could kill a lot of smaller sites. Why do Crypto if you have nearly unlimited PokerNow? Or any of the other sites with either tight games or crappy software.

Of course, if all the whores leave those sites, they may become soft again. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-30-2005, 01:05 PM

If I create an account at PokerNOW would I be able to have both the 20% up to 100 new player and this reload?

Has anyone tried this? Are they stackable?

Thanks.
Old 04-30-2005, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I create an account at PokerNOW would I be able to have both the 20% up to 100 new player and this reload?

Has anyone tried this? Are they stackable?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Long thread about this last night. Look a few pages back.