Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2005, 04:52 AM

Default I pwn CotD (low content)

MP1 looks really fishy.
SB playing too many tables???

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (7 handed) converter

Preflop: Fnord is Button with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Fnord raises</font>, SB (CatchOfTheDay) calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP1 calls.

Flop: (7 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
CatchOfTheDay checks, MP1 checks, Fnord checks.

Turn: (3.50 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
CatchOfTheDay checks, MP1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Fnord bets</font>, CatchOfTheDay calls, MP1 calls.

River: (6.50 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
CatchOfTheDay checks, MP1 checks, <font color="#CC3333">Fnord bets</font>, CatchOfTheDay calls, MP1 folds.

Final Pot: 8.50 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Fnord has Kd 8d (two pair, kings and fours).
CatchOfTheDay has Ah Jd (two pair, jacks and fours).
Outcome: Fnord wins 8.50 BB. </font>
Old 05-18-2005, 05:15 AM

Default Re: I pwn CotD (low content)

I woulda 3-bet pf and then led the flop to which you woulda folded. However, this line is not too bad either. Looks like a whiff on the flop, and then on easy call on the turn. The river call is fine, especially is he thinks your fishy. What was your image like? Fishy?

Btw, way to win the minumim. If you woulda played like you should have, you would of properly sucked out on the turn and won yourself some extra bets given your inability to fold to the flop C/R.[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Catch-
Old 05-18-2005, 05:38 AM

Default Re: I pwn CotD (low content)

[ QUOTE ]
What was your image like? Fishy?

[/ QUOTE ]

My second orbit and we don't have any real history, so I'm pretty unknown.

[ QUOTE ]

Btw, way to win the minumim. If you woulda played like you should have, you would of properly sucked out on the turn and won yourself some extra bets given your inability to fold to the flop C/R.[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Your PF call slowed me down, figuring your range had me beat, I pulled the plug and caught my free 3-outer. Also, without an Ace on the board it's tougher to represent to the fishies. I like the mix-up of not auto-betting the flop when I come in with a hand like this.