Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Hold'em

Old 12-30-2005, 10:43 AM

Default 20-40 live AA very mw hand

20-40 Foxwoods, thought I'd play with my 50-100 friend so he could help me out during the session. Of course he was in the bathroom during this hand. Villain in the hand has already taken a few beats and is very unhappy, though he is a regular and seems to win more than the other regulars, he's probably stuck about $2600. His image of me is very tight because I've been completely cold decked for a while now, only showing one hand and it was AK. He is clearly tilting at this point. I'm not used to this limit so I'm pretty unsure of the flop and turn.

6 limpers, villain raises the CO, I 3-bet the SB with A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], all call.

flop is Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I lead, 2 calls, raise, villain 3-bets, I call two cold, the 2 callers fold and the original raiser calls.

turn: 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I planned on leading a safe turn, I'm not so sure how safe this turn is but I lead anyway, next guy folds, villain raises, I call.

river A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I lead.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:54 AM

Default Re: 20-40 live AA very mw hand

When were you down there? I was there Wed night into Thursday...

Cap this flop, enough of them will fold in between. Since you did not, C/R the turn and go from there.

Who is your 50/100 friend?
Old 12-30-2005, 11:07 AM

Default Re: 20-40 live AA very mw hand

was there tuesday to play the morning tournament, missed entering by about 150 people even though I got there at 7am. 50-100 friend is Magikist. He doesn't play much anymore since starting law school though.