Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2005, 02:16 PM

Default Re: *Almost* a fight!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sounds like a typical tennis player to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. I think people are forgetting where this took place.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link
Old 01-27-2005, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm proud of the way you handled yourself. Was everyone else psyched you manhandled this guy or what?

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL..I try to avoid fights at all costs but when someone threatens your livelihood I take it personally.

I think my wife likes this 'wise guy' thing with the betting though...I think it turns her on. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-27-2005, 02:20 PM

The part that everyone is failing to recognize is that the other guy acts like a donkey every time they play. HE NEEDS TO GET HIS ASS KICKED. Whether its from this poster, or someone else. This guy getting a little roughed up will definitely help the guy in the long run.

A lot of people need to get their ass kicked at some point. Unfortunately, this donkey didn't get punched or anything good like that. He just got a little shaken up.

Look at the facts here:

The guy constantly acts like an ass.

He yelled "[censored] you at someone."

That someone gave him a chance to apologize or whatever, and he wouldn't so he gently placed him on the ground.

Then, he ran and CALLED 911, like the worlds biggest VAGINA. How can anyone possibly side with this chump.

Everyone else that was there laughed, and so did the cops. This Arab guy obviously needs to grow a pair, or tone down his act.

Good job Russ.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:27 PM

Being a 32 year-old property owner, I have more to lose than most people who would try to bait me into a fight. I walk away, get into my new car, go home to my new house, pop a bottle of top-shelf brew, and forget about the whole thing. No need to prove anything.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:45 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

and another bad url ruins the thread. seriously i couldn't care less what is being said here now. this needs to be addressed in the forum software.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:46 PM

By "no records" do you mean other than the written confession in this thread? Hilarious.
Old 01-27-2005, 02:47 PM

The problem is that there are a lot of disrespectful, jerky people out there. One reason they carry on is they know they will not get their butt kicked.

I think there should be more asswhippin's (at least around the places I live).

Maybe if people learned to respect the fact they might get their ass kicked for being a jerk off, there might be less jerk offs out there. They might even learn to respect that other people exist and have the same rights as them.

Generally: Natural law dictated that the smaller person had to learn how to survive around stronger persons. All things being equal, if you had no use to the stronger person and there was a conflict, you were in peril. In other words, it did not serve you well to anger those who could kick your butt.

Now, of course, as civilized as we are, we have laws to foster community values and protect the weaker from the stonger who may abuse their power. The end result is we hope the weaker and stronger develop a MUTUAL RESPECT.

Unfortunately, jerky a-hole people, realizing they are protected from physical harm, tend to be jerky a-hole people whenever it serves their purpose. These are the types of jerky a-hole people that will do this, for example:

You are the only person in a deli and are waiting to order. The jerky a-hole comes in, takes a number, then insists he should go first. Even though it is clear you have been standing there, and the other person acknowledges it, he still insists he should go first because he has a number.

I think an asswhippin' would be appropriate.
Old 01-27-2005, 05:26 PM

Default Re: Your Pathetic

[ QUOTE ]
I've never seen it and I never thought I would see a "man" do something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you honestly think you are a man for throwing someone to the ground who did nothing more than say to you, "[censored] YOU"?

If I asaulted every person in my day to day life who told me to [censored] off, I'd be dead or in prison.

For a 26 year old, I think you have a lot of growing up to do.

Bubba
Old 01-27-2005, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Your Pathetic

[ QUOTE ]
Do you honestly think you are a man for throwing someone to the ground who did nothing more than say to you, "[censored] YOU"?

If I asaulted every person in my day to day life who told me to [censored] off, I'd be dead or in prison.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you went around telling people "[censored] YOU" you'd probably be dead too.
Old 01-27-2005, 05:55 PM

Somewhere today in OOT someone pointed out that if you Ignore the person who posts the bad URL the situation is rectified.