Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2005, 12:32 AM

Default Re: I like Phil Hellmuth

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If I were the KJ guy, I'd put half my chips in one pile and every time I called I'd say:

"I call with Phil's chips."

[/ QUOTE ]

lol thats hilarious

i love how phil views poker hands thru his distorted prism of victimization. "honey did u see that maniac put in all his chips with 77" well guess what retard, u did it with aqo and im pretty sure 77 is a better hand...

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing against you at all, I just hate it when people say pairs are automatically 'better' than AK or other unpaired premium holdings. It's a favorite to win an all in against it, yes. Is it a better hand? Hell no. Would you call an all in with AK or 22? AK almost all the time, 22 almost never.

Phil did take some brutal beats and berated the guy more than he should have, but they are donkeys. I'm sure you all get pissed when you take a bad beat at home and are thinking to yourself "How does that *$%#&$ call off his stack with KJ!?" Get over yourselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with u 77 isnt a great hand of course, but in taht situation for phil to whine about it is just ridiculous and retarded.. i mean rereaising all in preflop with aq offsuit.. its fair to say he was *probably* on tilt and for him to say the guy with 77 (who made the right read fwiw) was a terrible player is giantly hypocritical

in other new bill fillmaff rules