Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2005, 07:58 PM

Default Dear pokerfreak222 & riggedpokerstars

or any other name you might use. Let me save you some time.

Hello all,

I am here not to make threats, lies, or purposely arbertrate Online Poker but listed below is an explanation of how ive come to a conclusion that Online Poker is indeed not legitimate and in fact has hundreds of employees and software programmers scamming from the innocent players.

After 3 years of recorded hand histories, betting patterns, chat, and other related aspects to the game, I submitted all this information to a personal friend whom is a graduate from MIT. I will not post his name as he requested to keep his identity from this issue.

What he did was compile all the hands and ran a statistical analysis of these hands(1,345,978 to be exact) and found that the probabilities that resulted in the wins/losses of these hands were in fact 21.9% in difference then in actual probable odds. 21.9% May not seem like a large # but when you multiply this number by 1 million you can see the amount of hands this relates to and the amount of money lost in these hands.

I also had him carefully research and study the betting patterns of all these hands and how it correlated to the results of these hands. You will be amazed at what he discovered. Not only does he conclude that there are inside players workin for Online Poker but he also states that they use PROGRAMMED BOTS with a very high effecient A.I.(artificial intelligence)

I know most of you have heard of these so called "bots" and in fact there are places we know that use them but I will not bring there names into this for site protection. What I'm gettin at is he concludes Online Poker with the billions of dollars in revenue has the resources to be able to pull off this scam with hi tech programmers, anti-fraud marketing campaigns, deposit bonuses, etc etc. They have the world in their hands, and being that pokerstars is a big competitor it onlys make sense that these greedy bastards would rob every penny they can get their hands on!

So in closing this, beware and the next time you ask yourself how did I just lose with AA to 23 os all in preflop, remember this post.

Best of Luck,
OnlinePokerIsRigged

Now you won't have to do this for any other sites.

You're welcome.
Old 10-17-2005, 08:02 PM

Default Re: Dear pokerfreak222 & riggedpokerstars

[ QUOTE ]
the next time you ask yourself how did I just lose with AA to 23 os all in preflop, remember this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I'l just remember that I had a 15% chance of losing.
Old 10-17-2005, 08:02 PM

i'm afraid pokerfreak222 won't be posting again [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2005, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i'm afraid pokerfreak222 won't be posting again

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm, that doesn't surprise me, considering how quickly you locked that thread. I did edit mine to say "or any other name. . .". I'm sure he'll be back. He needs the attention too much to stay away.