Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 12-26-2005, 01:51 PM

Default Re: Cleaning lady steals from me -- can I go to the cops?

[ QUOTE ]
Consider the $1000 a lesson learned and go on with your life.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-26-2005, 01:58 PM

Stop exploiting illegal immigrants working in your country and hire your cleaning staff from a centre which ensures the staff are background checked and have their relevant papers. Can't have it both ways dude, or tell your fat ugly wife to get off her ass and clean the [censored] house godamnit.
Old 12-26-2005, 02:04 PM

I always feel a hint of remorse after making posts like this, because the original OPs wife might be quite attractive, further they may require a cleaner because their sun has MS and they spend all their time caring for him and also give generiously with the rest of their time to charities, for he is a doctor saving the needy and she a guidance councilor for underpriveliged youths. And so is it so wrong that she gave one of her client's friends a chance to clean the house and now they should be further humiliated by some anonymous internet poster.

Then I stop and realise, it's 99.9% likely OP is [censored] dumb ass rich prick who couldn't give a [censored] rats arse about this lady and probably sometimes just didn't empty the trash over night when it was full because he know the $4/hr help would be coming tomorrow, so I laugh a little laugh and get back on with my life knowing sometimes you're right and sometimes you're wrong, but most of the time people are worthless scummy lowlifes.
Old 12-26-2005, 02:07 PM

LOL I enjoyed these two posts immensely, and they put me in good holiday cheer!
Old 12-26-2005, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL I enjoyed these two posts immensely, and they put me in good holiday cheer!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I like him too.
Old 12-26-2005, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I always feel a hint of remorse after making posts like this, because the original OPs wife might be quite attractive, further they may require a cleaner because their sun has MS and they spend all their time caring for him and also give generiously with the rest of their time to charities, for he is a doctor saving the needy and she a guidance councilor for underpriveliged youths. And so is it so wrong that she gave one of her client's friends a chance to clean the house and now they should be further humiliated by some anonymous internet poster.

Then I stop and realise, it's 99.9% likely OP is [censored] dumb ass rich prick who couldn't give a [censored] rats arse about this lady and probably sometimes just didn't empty the trash over night when it was full because he know the $4/hr help would be coming tomorrow, so I laugh a little laugh and get back on with my life knowing sometimes you're right and sometimes you're wrong, but most of the time people are worthless scummy lowlifes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, hilarious, except I have two sons with MS, a daughter who lives in a bubble, and a dog with horrible incontinence, and my wife, 1987 Ms. Nebraska, is now a volunteer vice president with American Cancer Society.

PS those sick kids are our own. Our 6 foster children are all healthy.
Old 12-26-2005, 02:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, hilarious, except I have two sons with MS, a daughter who lives in a bubble, and a dog with horrible incontinence, and my wife, 1987 Ms. Nebraska, is now a volunteer vice president with American Cancer Society.

PS those sick kids are our own. Our 6 foster children are all healthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well played.
Old 12-26-2005, 02:47 PM

Keep the dog. In these trying times, a man needs someone to blame his farts on.
Old 12-26-2005, 02:52 PM

This person stole from you, and she should be punished. She should be grateful she's making more than she would in Mexico - and then she steals from you?

What's the worst case scenario from the illegal/tax angle? So she should have been paid less due to taxes - can you just make her pay the taxes - on a delayed basis?
Old 12-26-2005, 03:14 PM

She stole from you, punish her. Maybe even if they can't get her for the stolen cash they will at least find out she's illegal and ship her back. That'll teach her to steal from hard working Americans who pay their taxes unlike her free-loading ass.