Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2005, 01:39 PM

Default Re: thoughts on AleoMagus Spreadsheet v2.3i

I've been fooling around with it a bit myself. I've added a few things that probably only I care about, but while we're talking features, I'll throw them out for consideration:

1) A BR location table underneath the Total on the money page. Just a simple table that shows where all my money is located and alerts me if the totals don't foot (I'm anal that way). You have to manually enter the balances for the various accounts, so it doesn't reall do that much for you.

2) Added a trendline to the total amount on the Year graph. Just helps smooth the variance and makes it easier to ignore the short-term downturns.
Old 06-06-2005, 02:06 PM

Default Re: thoughts on AleoMagus Spreadsheet v2.3i

[ QUOTE ]
I've been fooling around with it a bit myself. I've added a few things that probably only I care about, but while we're talking features, I'll throw them out for consideration:

1) A BR location table underneath the Total on the money page. Just a simple table that shows where all my money is located and alerts me if the totals don't foot (I'm anal that way). You have to manually enter the balances for the various accounts, so it doesn't reall do that much for you.

2) Added a trendline to the total amount on the Year graph. Just helps smooth the variance and makes it easier to ignore the short-term downturns.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I have a similar balancing calc since most of my bankroll lives in my checking account anyway. I like to know how much needs to be in there to self-insure against variance, or rather, know what level can I play and still be properly self-insured. This is a good idea for a reworked Money tab.

2) I think this would cause mass confusion in the wrong hands. Curve fitting is a powerful tool of deception. That's how USA Today sells papers.

Slim