Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2005, 05:12 PM

Default bodog 5-10

anyone know who sibhawj is? I caught the second half of a chat that seemed to say he'd just won something at foxwoods, but I'm not sure it meant him. I always see him in 5-10, hi or hi-lo and he always has several buy-ins in front of him. he seems to start very fast (raise half, maybe 3/4s of hands) until he gets a stack or two. he will hvae to rebuy a few times. I generally have no idea (because I don't watch long enough) whether he is net up or down on his rebuys with his big stack. it sure seems like he's killing it.

anyway, the thing that gets me is that once he settles down it seems to me that he's giving way too much action to not be bluffing much of the time. yet I almost never see him get caught--he's busted me more than once (and me him only once in a quirky aces double-paired hand). is he running that hot? always having it. or is really really excellent at this game? (I think I need to stop playing it myself after dabbling a handful of times. I try to more or less nut peddle when the game is very hot (multi-way with a pf raise every hand) but my hands aren't holding up and I don't have the stomach to bluff big and repeatedly so that I can't be put on the nuts...)