Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 12-12-2005, 02:25 AM

Default Now Im at a loss..............

I was all geeked up over testing various softwares the next few days to see what I could find useful for myself and while I probably still will I have just started noticing the negative feedback at certain sites as I surfed around reading on some of the programs.

I took this from 2 proggies that were on 2 diff web pages, its a quick excerpt from each read them and Ill finish what I have to say.........

es/Card_Games/Card

Want to catch the trend of online poker but don't know where to start? Want to play a card game with your friends but have no idea how? What better way to learn then to have a friend observe your play online... in real time! Card Tutor allows two friends to interact together in the same game at the same time... and works with any card game and online gaming room! Now you can gain the knowledge and competitive edge you've always wanted! Features include; Fully Functional 7 Day Risk-Free Trial, 100% Secure, Private & Undetectable. A simple, 3 Step Setup. The intuitive interface provides one-on-one incstruction making the software incredibly easy to use. A built in chat program provides easy communication between two players. Fully compatibale with all online card games!

http://www.holde.com/useodd

Speaking of detection... that's something else you need to be aware of:

DON'T BUY AN ODDS CALCULATOR WITHOUT THESE FEATURES...
There are some KEY FEATURES that make an odds calculator a very effective tool. But ironically, MOST ODDS CALCULATORS don't have these features!
For instance, most odds calculators make you "manually" type in what your cards are... what the flop cards are... and so on.
This makes no sense. After all, you can do the math faster than that!

Ok, now I GUARANTE that almost all of the people I have been reading about on here and certainly the software makers are on the up and up and that is without a doubt BUT we are gonna get kicked in the teeth with this software I hope you know that. Its morons like these guys here that are peddling the software as. well cheating software that is going to give everyone a bad name. The first excerpt that I posted there is for 2 players to play together and IM EACH OTHER WHILE IN THE GAME!! He goes on to talk about "its undetectable" for obvious reason' and I am afraid that this is the begining of the end for us all.

These types of guys are going to make all software users look bad and I never realized that we are going to frighten a lot of people and may seriously hurt the online industry.

What about the human elemnts? Please dont kill me for playing devils advocate but how can you not when I seen this right away so there must be tons of them out there already Im afraid.

Comments? [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]