Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2005, 07:27 PM

Default Re: OOT New Year\'s Eve Plans

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As stated in a previous thread, NYE is the gay. Dinner party with Dad's friends like every year. He's a sick cook, so its always good. His last name is Castro, and he appropriately has a very good cigar connection. I will most likely have 2 or 3, a bottle of his Johnny Walker Blue (he loves that [censored]), and lose 2 or 3 hundred bucks to him playing pool on his ridiculously pimp table. I will show off my Arnold pictures, accidently make a refference to my GF's sexual habits with her standing right behind me, and be told that I'm being a retart by my mom while getting a high five from my dad. Same damn thing every year.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am almost embarrassed to be white

[/ QUOTE ]

You've made a good argument and highlighted some very important points. Nice post.

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't think i needed to go into detail, but since you insist i will point on the lamest part of your evening.

getting a high five from your dad after making a joke about your GF with her in the vicinity (while smoking a cigar) just screams of higher society lameness.

does mr castro have black/Hispanic servants? that would be really cool! maybe you can make them feel inferior in front of your GF to feed your JR republican ego.