Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does Wacki Have a Secret Crush on Peachy?
No 20 25.32%
Yes 59 74.68%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2005, 04:39 PM

Default Re: Greg Raymer Incident Poll .... what would you do?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Greg didn't say, "If you mention my daughter again I will kill you." He said if you mess with my daughter I will kill you. And I don't fault him for that. If some psycho attacked your daughter, you would ask for a restraining order?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, if he is in jail, can I still get a restraining order placed against him?

Obviously, if I was with my daughter and some crazy man tried to attack her, I would defend her. The action Greg wants to take it to kill this person after the fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Greg is mainly trying to send a message not to mess with his family. Whether or not he'd actually follow it up and kill them instead of going through the judicial system only he really knows. Unfortunately though he's in the public eye enough these days that weird [censored] like this happens and i think he used this as an opportunity to send a message not to [censored] with his family.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:18 PM

I've been lurking for about 3 years and rarely had anything to contribute but seeing how something like this happened to my family I thought I would respond.Back in 1986 a man broke into our house at about 3A.M. took one of our knives and took my little sister,9 at the time,out our back door.By the grace of God i was awoken by her scream.I yelled to my father and the 2 of us went downstairs,caught the guy just outside the door and beat him pretty bad.O.K we kicked the crap out of the guy,he was in a coma for 4 days.The point of all this is that there is no way my father and I could be faulted if we had killed the guy.Yes Gregs situation was diferent.In front of a crowd,with no immediate danger to his family,he played it perfectly.A threat to his family with a warning.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since the above was your response to my question Can you intelligently defend your, IMO, idoitic statement or not? , your answer clearly is "no" . Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're lost.

You ask if I can defend 'my idiodic statement' or not and then proceed to ignore it.

Go pick daisys
Old 07-13-2005, 05:23 PM

I assume neither of you had any legal problems as a result?

What about the guy? What was he charged with?
Old 07-13-2005, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So, you would rather not answer the problem I found in your logic simply because I did not phrase my post in the form of a question?

I rest my case.

-EOMs-

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to go to your low level of trying to get the last word in that thread, because it's clear you know your logic is full of holes, and you can't be bothered to respond to the problems I found in it. Even getting the last word won't save your horrible excuse for an argument.

Trying to be cute did nothing but make you look even more foolish than you did before. Congrats!

Your daddy,
AC

[/ QUOTE ]

So I guess the -EOMs- was for show.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it was reality before you posted this. EOMs MEANT it was my last message on this thread.

It's very telling that you would choose to post a PM to try to somehow 'get me', but it just makes you look even more foolish and cheap. Everyone knows posting a PM to try to get at someone is about the lowest thing one can do on 2+2. So, way to do that after telling someone else to "grow up".

I'm not one bit ashamed of anything I wrote there, and I would've written it in the thread if I didn't want to clog up more of the forum with my own BS (like this).

So, way to go, but you still didn't answer (because you can't) my problem with your logic, and you made yourself look like even more of an idiot. In fact, I'm very amused you would post this just to get some sort of weird leverage in an argument you obviously had no chance of winning. Quite the accomplishment.

Anyone else who reads this exchange between the both of us won't really care who had the better of the other, etc, but they might remember you resorting to the tactics of an 11 year old for some time to come.

-EOMs-

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, you post a -eom-, then PM me with babble and then put me on ignore so I cannot respond...

...and I'm the childish one that needs the last word?

You're funny. Go pick daisys and frolic about with Bob.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been lurking for about 3 years and rarely had anything to contribute but seeing how something like this happened to my family I thought I would respond.Back in 1986 a man broke into our house at about 3A.M. took one of our knives and took my little sister,9 at the time,out our back door.By the grace of God i was awoken by her scream.I yelled to my father and the 2 of us went downstairs,caught the guy just outside the door and beat him pretty bad.O.K we kicked the crap out of the guy,he was in a coma for 4 days.The point of all this is that there is no way my father and I could be faulted if we had killed the guy.Yes Gregs situation was diferent.In front of a crowd,with no immediate danger to his family,he played it perfectly.A threat to his family with a warning.

[/ QUOTE ]

Scary, dude. Actually, I think if I would have been in your situation and would have thought about it, I would have killed the guy. I wouldn't trust the legal system to keep him off the streets. Of course, saying you would kill someone in a certain situation is way different than actually doing it.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:45 PM

I assume neither of you had any legal problems as a result?

What about the guy? What was he charged with?

No legal problems at all.In fact the police went out of there way reasure us there would'nt be any problems.

As for the guy he was charged with attempted kidnap,assualt,breaking and entering and alot more.He got 12 years and served all 12.
Old 07-13-2005, 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Since the above was your response to my question Can you intelligently defend your, IMO, idoitic statement or not? , your answer clearly is "no" . Ok. Thanks for clearing that up.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're lost.

You ask if I can defend 'my idiodic statement' or not and then proceed to ignore it.

Go pick daisys

[/ QUOTE ]

You're obviously a troll. I'm done with you. Bye.
Old 07-13-2005, 06:28 PM

the only person greg ever attacked was the hamburgler

Old 07-13-2005, 07:00 PM

Funny how no other WSOP winner in the past 35 years has had any problems...

Issuing death threats in public is -EV for him legally.