Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 11-04-2005, 08:23 PM

Default Full Tilt Glitch

Okay, this has been happening to me alot lately and it's making me think about not playing at this site. The other day I flopped quads and got a freezeup delay which got me out of the hand. Today I flopped a flush in a big pot in a tournament and got the same lockout type freezeup. And two times before I flopped a nut straight and got the same lockout. It has been happening quite a bit when I flop huge hands. Has anyone else noticed this? The lockup clears right up after the hand is over and SOMEONE ELSE HAS MY MONEY. I wouldnt say anything but if it keeps happening I will not play at this site. There is nothing wrong with my internet connection that would make it "freeze up" when I have a big hand. And strangely, these hands do not appear in my hand history. It is like they dont exist. Has anyone else noticably had this problem? It is really starting to royally piss me off.

-J
Old 11-04-2005, 10:27 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Glitch

I played 15,000 hands at FTP last month and never experienced this.
Old 11-05-2005, 12:01 AM

It just happened to me again and cost me a $30 pot. I have to cash out, even though I am winning. It is hard enough to make a winning hand, let alone constantly lose pots because of internet glitches. These are not random glitches. They are happening only when an opponent can not beat my hand in the showdown and the only way he can win is the glitch me out of the pot. I believe people must have software that allows them to do this. Once in 15,000 would be okay, but this is happening to me many times a day.

I use a dial up connection, but do not believe this has anything to do with it.

-J

-J
Old 11-05-2005, 12:14 AM

I had this happen on more than one occasion..maybe 8 or 9 times a month..As you said, its only on big hands. I emailed support about it 3 times and have never gotten a response. I eventually emailed them asking if it was their policy to ignore customer emails..They finally emailed me back telling me they may not have gotten my emails (Even though they never had a problem getting them before) and they apologized for the inconvenience..I emailed them back a 4th time and never got an answer so I gave up! I havent played the site for nearly a month because of the issue
Old 11-05-2005, 03:24 AM

I've never had this happen. Not to sound too parnoid, but it'd be hilarious to me if you managed to get some malware that allowed people to disconnect you whenever they felt like it (like when you had just put a lot of money in the pot).
Old 11-05-2005, 03:36 AM

I have never experienced this glitch.
Old 11-05-2005, 04:13 AM

I have experienced a glitch there as well.

I can't win.
Old 11-05-2005, 04:35 AM

Can you not hit PrtScr to store a copy of the current hand number? Request the hand history from FT, and see what was recorded?

Have you played from another PC? Might help to determine whether there's something shady sitting on your current hard drive. In any event, sounds like it's due for a complete AdAware/SpyBot scrubbing.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had this happen on more than one occasion..maybe 8 or 9 times a month..As you said, its only on big hands. I emailed support about it 3 times and have never gotten a response. I eventually emailed them asking if it was their policy to ignore customer emails..They finally emailed me back telling me they may not have gotten my emails (Even though they never had a problem getting them before) and they apologized for the inconvenience..I emailed them back a 4th time and never got an answer so I gave up! I havent played the site for nearly a month because of the issue

[/ QUOTE ]

I spent about 11 months trying to get them to resolve a issue I had with them.
After a couple emails, they just started ignoring me.

FINALLY, about a year after my first email I got a REAL RESPONCE. (but it wasnt from customer support)

I will provide the email that got me a next day responce with a real answer.

Email this guy winningdvd@fulltiltpoker.com
and tell him to make sure your problem gets a personal (not a form generated) answer.
Worked for me, hopefully it will work for you.
Old 11-05-2005, 11:10 AM

been playing there for a month, never happened. Pony up and buy dsl or cable and stop complaining when you're the one using dial up.

ZZzzZZzz